JETTBLACK - Raining Rock (2012)

Nightrain

By the way I think that original title track is not a good song either.

:yikes:

I agree with him....probably the weakest song on offer, and horribly cliched. Pretty embarrassing really.

I agree with him....probably the weakest song on offer, and horribly cliched. Pretty embarrassing really.

I'm with Jeff - I love it. Yeah, the lyrics are purposely silly but it's such an awesome musical track - especially the rhythm guitar. Great opener.

I'm with Jeff - I love it. Yeah, the lyrics are purposely silly but it's such an awesome musical track - especially the rhythm guitar. Great opener.

That has always been a part of this kind of music, the corny rock anthem they play live for the crowd to get rowdy. the "METAL HEALTH" type song of today.

I couldn't disagree more. Great tune IMO, awesome opener....I love the lyrics "do what you were born to do", I like the solo...heck even the video is pretty darn good 80's rockin sleaze n cheese. "You stupid bitch, I liked that band!" Lol

Got this one in the mail today and it ROCKS!!! I loved the debut and it made my top 10 of 2010...a year full of killer releases. This one will likely make my top 10 of 2012, it's just as good, if not better than Get Your Hands Dirty. The straight ahead rock tracks à la Whitesnake are killer and the melodic duo of Never Gonna Give Up and Prison Of Love are easily some of the best tracks that have come out this year. The track Sunshine is really kicking my ass after a few spins. The production and performances are amongst the best of any release this year. The only let down is the bonus of the title track...not very good. I'd love to hear that 'Weapons' track everyone is talking about, no doubt would be better than the bonus track.

AWESOME!!!! Raining Rock will be ruling my cd player for the next few weeks.

Got this one in the mail today and it ROCKS!!! I loved the debut and it made my top 10 of 2010...a year full of killer releases. This one will likely make my top 10 of 2012, it's just as good, if not better than Get Your Hands Dirty. The straight ahead rock tracks à la Whitesnake are killer and the melodic duo of Never Gonna Give Up and Prison Of Love are easily some of the best tracks that have come out this year. The track Sunshine is really kicking my ass after a few spins. The production and performances are amongst the best of any release this year. The only let down is the bonus of the title track...not very good. I'd love to hear that 'Weapons' track everyone is talking about, no doubt would be better than the bonus track.

AWESOME!!!! Raining Rock will be ruling my cd player for the next few weeks.

I'm loving it also!