Hands To Heaven

Give It All

In Our Dreams

Mystery Girl

Inside Love

Think Of What Your Thinking

I Don't Want To Wait Anymore

Where Do We Go From Here

Just listening to this for the first time. For those who don't know of David A Saylor, he is best known as a member of Push (UK), the band who released 'Strange World' back in 2010. He also contributed backing vocals on Atlantic - Power. City of Angels is his first solo album, and I have to say it contains some very nice songs that will definitely appeal to the AOR fans out there. The song 'Inside Love' is amazing!!

Here's a couple of exerts from other reviews:

"...his first solo album… which is a pure AOR, with lots of Westcoast & pop elements, release. How pure huh? Well, just bring artists like: Jimi Jamison, Steve Perry, Richard Marx, Tim Feehan, John Farnham, Stan Bush & Bob Halligan among others on your mind… and you’ve got the picture of how this album sounds like." - from Grande Rock

"His first solo album is a gem for classic 80s AOR lover, cause it is pure 80s AOR sound from the likes of Bob Halligan, Robert Tepper and Steve Perry. Keyboards all over the place should give AOR fans a run for their money and his voice is simply stunning" - from NEH Records

Well as a huge fan of both Push UK and Atlantic, this is an immediate must. Thanks for the heads up - had no idea about this one.

The first song sounds real nice - not too sure about 'Give it all' - any recommendations where to buy this for a good price?

The first song sounds real nice - not too sure about 'Give it all' - any recommendations where to buy this for a good price?

The cheapest I can find is on E-Bay from the AOR Blvd Records seller. It's about Au$11 but I'm not sure what they want for postage. Wishing Well has it for $15.

Great pure AOR album and one of the years best so far. 'Inside Love' is the best track and a brilliant song, first done by Seven and unavaliable for years, There are also covers of The Tubes' Don't Want To Wait Anymore' and Breathe's' 'Hands To Heaven '.Best place to Buy is direct from Paul at The AOR Blvd website, then you know the arist is getting his cut.

http://aorboulevardrecords.weebly.com/

Yeah a realllly good album, I might have preferred it a touch "rockier" but that's a minor complaint, it's a joy to listen to.

Yes, a very good album.

The next david saylor cd will be more harder edge with lots of beef up gutairs.what has to be said about this cd is it was done on small budget and we hope this does well to warrant a 2nd.thansk for kind words.

paul

To add the positive notes, I concur this is a very good album. AOR, but probably a little bit lite, but not westcoast, and it sounds very 80s, although the production is quite sloppy but considering the small budget, I think that explains. I only know that 'Hands To Heaven' is a cover, but don't know he has other covers, but everything's enjoyable except 'I Don't Want To Wait Anymore' is a bit patchy.

I love 'Give It All', the 80s beat is very nostalgic haha 'Inside Love' is amazing and 'Think of What You're Thinking' is probably the best track.

80%