Enough with the off-topic chit-chat threads

AlphaMale

Well, atleast I ain't the only dude who hates those "game" threads. I totally agree with the "you don't like it don't look" but my only point was when you hit "view new content", 75% of the "new content" is those dame game threads.

I'll go back in the corner now!! :D:anon:

Well, atleast I ain't the only dude who hates those "game" threads. I totally agree with the "you don't like it don't look" but my only point was when you hit "view new content", 75% of the "new content" is those dame game threads.

Honestly i agree with you. But hey, im noone.

Shut up, noone. Your voice has no presence here.

Fight me.

I like the EE...It's nearly the only place I post these days as I don't seem to be getting too many new releases to be able to comment in other threads. I've just been buying a lot of stuff I always wanted but never got around to getting so my input elsewhere is a bit limited...you guys all have your fingers on the pulse as it were - not so me these days haha!

HEY JEFF Billy and the Boingers rule by the way !

It was either Billy and the Boingers or Death Tongue! :headbanger:

Well said, that was sort of my point too with the View New Content. I am all for chatting, the off topic chit chat....it is just annoying some days when I want to read some music related talk and have to sort through 2 pages of "song game" threads. It would be nice to keep those threads but not on the New Content page. Anyway, save room for me in that corner. :fun_84:

Shut up, noone. Your voice has no presence here.

Fight me.

Sorry mum.