Kristen Bell

66 mustang

so, over the last few months she has become one of my favorite actors. not that she is amazing (don't get me wrong, she is talented) but because she just does something for me. maybe it is the cute / hot look of the hot girl in school or the hot girl next door or something. I remember her in Hero's. Then It really took a notch up with House Of Lies. Now I'm trying to make my way through Veronica Mars and I just watched You Again.

Ok, that is all

My favorite Kristen Bell scene :christmas:

*NSFW (Language, violence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKCEkyWGlMc

I think she looks better as a blonde. She is incredible, not many better looking actresses out there imo.

kristen-bell-hollywood-actress.jpg

I remember her now. She was in that movie called Fogetting Sara Marshall.. She is pretty Hawt, but I would have left her for Mila Kunis too... :masturbanana:

Mila is awesome mate, nice pick!

I remember her now. She was in that movie called Fogetting Sara Marshall.. She is pretty Hawt, but I would have left her for Mila Kunis too... :masturbanana:

She is, but I'll take Kristen any day. Face = 10/10.

Jeez you have weird taste in the ladiez, mate. To each their own. This girl's pretty nice in a homely kind of way, but I just think of the ladiez you've dismissed in the past. Creepy man. ;)

Anyway, as I said, she's okay but I'd take the receptionist where I work 80,000 times over her. :lol:

• My Little Pony

Jeez you have weird taste in the ladiez, mate. To each their own. This girl's pretty nice in a homely kind of way, but I just think of the ladiez you've dismissed in the past. Creepy man. ;)

Anyway, as I said, she's okay but I'd take the receptionist where I work 80,000 times over her. :lol:

:pics:

Also, I'll pass on Mila. She has no ass.

Agree 100%! Mila is the hottest girl on the planet imo.

• 4 weeks later...

You all have good taste. Both Kristen and Mila are among Craig Ferguson's favorite guests on the Late, Late Show. (They've each accompanied the show overseas.)

Kristen: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03/craig-ferguson-and-kristen-bell-take-paris/ (video in article)

Mila: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69002074.html (videos in article)

C-120506.jpg

LLS_CRAIG_PARIS_080411_NEW_640x480_2081869725.jpg

• 6 months later...

House Of Lies season premier last night

Fair enough. Not that you needed an excuse tbh.

May the happiness continue...

Ico_1410.jpg

Kristen-Bell-Nude-Hot.jpg

Oh she did, trust me. But let's not dig up that ol' memory...

I'll say this too. I'm a pathology courier at the moment and spend my day hopping from hospital to hospital and although 80% of the receptionists are more mature ladiez, in general, the youngins are some of the highest quality ladies around. Sorry mate, I think this bird a nice looker, but I wouldn't pass a single day without seeing 50+ more stunners that I'd take advantage off over her in a heartbeat. ;)