The Last Vegas

Jeff

Sweet, I'm looking forward to this release... :bananamac:

-------------------->

The Last Vegas have signed to FrostByte Media to release their fourth full-length album 'Bad Decisions', which is set for a North American street date of August 28th. Produced by Johnny K (Megadeth, Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, Airbourne), the album was recorded in the band's hometown of Chicago and contains the straight-up rock n' roll meets garage/punk rock sound for which the band has come to be known.

Of the new tracks, lead singer Chad Cherry referred to them as "a little more raw, a little more groovy and more Last Vegas than the previous album...", while guitarist Adam Arling declared with DIY fervor, that the album contains, "No samples, loops, backing this, that, whatever a lot of bands do nowadays. Just five guys rocking."

Hailing from Chicago and formed in 2005, The Last Vegas cut their teeth relentlessly playing in support of two independent releases. In 2009, the band burst on to the national scene when Motley's Crue's Nikki Sixx saw them play live in Los Angeles and subsequently co-produced their third album, 'Whatever Gets You Off, which topped the Sleaze Roxx Top 10. More touring followed, including a stint opening Motley Crue's "Saints Of Los Angeles" tour.

Now recharged, with an album that returns to their raw rock n' roll roots, The Last Vegas is ready to hit the road again in support of 'Bad Decisions'. The Onion referred to their sound as "Swaggering, stomping, balls-out guitar rock", while The Chicago Sun-Times declared them to be "Red hot garage-rockers." The Last Vegas is Chad Cherry (vocals), Adam Arling (guitars), Danny Smash (bass), Nate Arling (drums) and Johnny Wator (guitars).

For more information visit www.thelastvegas.com, www.facebook.com/thelastvegas and www.frostbytemedia.net.

'Bad Decisions' track listing:

01. Beat To Hell

02. Other Side

03. Bad Decisions

04. Evil Eyes

05. Don't Take It So Hard

06. She's My Confusion

07. It Ain't Easy

08. My Way Forever

09. Leonida

10. Devil In You

11. You Are The One

12. Good Night

Courtesy of www.sleazeroxx.com

Looking forward to this one but I passed on the EP from last fall since this was supposed to be out in February so not sure what happened. And they have changed labels again. Not sure what's up with Seven Eleven Records that Nikki Sixx helps run with Motley's manager but they can't seem to break good bands. They couldn't break Last Vegas or Charm City Devils.

I like the debut but these guys don't get me overly excited. I will definitely check this out, though, and expect it to be pretty good.

I enjoyed the previous album and the vocalist is really good, so this could be interesting.

I was listening to some old samples from these guys(because I don't own anything from these guys), but these guys remind me of L.A. Guns a little bit in the music and melodies.

• 1 month later...

Good band .... great guys. Doing dates with CrashDiet over here next month.

So far I only know of the one US date for Crashdiet and The Last Vegas... along with Wildstreet. It is in New York City in August. I'm making plans to get to that show even though it is about a 6 or 7 hour drive.

Let me know if you know of any other Crashdiet / The Last Vegas shows in the US.

So far I only know of the one US date for Crashdiet and The Last Vegas... along with Wildstreet. It is in New York City in August. I'm making plans to get to that show even though it is about a 6 or 7 hour drive.

Let me know if you know of any other Crashdiet / The Last Vegas shows in the US.

We're doing the Sunset Strip Music Fest together (different days but technically "together"), NYC and three other shows are being worked on right now, including one very, very close to you ...

Just listened to 'Other Side'; the intro reminds me of the WWF entrance music for the Ultimate Warriror! :lol: Not a bad song, nothing special, but has a nice guitar solo.

I like 'Evil Eyes', a much better song imo:

We're doing the Sunset Strip Music Fest together (different days but technically "together"), NYC and three other shows are being worked on right now, including one very, very close to you ...

Keep me posted... And let me know if you need some contacts for local clubs in my area.

Keep me posted... And let me know if you need some contacts for local clubs in my area.

CrashDiet in Baltimore

Aug 22

House Of Rock

Support from:

Modern Superstar

King Belvedere

CrashDiet in Baltimore

Aug 22

House Of Rock

Support from:

Modern Superstar

King Belvedere

THANKS for the info...

The House of Rock is a fairly new venue in the Baltimore area... I'm going to check out L.A. Guns there also.

Is The Last Vegas playing this show in Baltimore?

Not sure how King Belvedere got this gig as they are absolutley terrible.

CrashDiet in Baltimore

Aug 22

House Of Rock

Support from:

Modern Superstar

King Belvedere

THANKS for the info...

The House of Rock is a fairly new venue in the Baltimore area... I'm going to check out L.A. Guns there also.

No idea who King Belvedere is but they've been pulled from the bill. TLV isn't playing Baltimore

CrashDiet in Baltimore

Aug 22

House Of Rock

Support from:

Modern Superstar

King Belvedere

THANKS for the info...

No idea who King Belvedere is but they've been pulled from the bill. TLV isn't playing Baltimore

If your looking for another local band.. try Sin 4 Sin. Very cool band and great guys to work with too.

CrashDiet in Baltimore

Aug 22

House Of Rock

Support from:

Modern Superstar

King Belvedere

THANKS for the info...

I managed to get help get SIN 4 SIN on the bill with Crashdiet in Baltimore.

• 6 months later...

Probably the quietest release of 2012 after quite a bit of fanfare over their debut. So what did people think? I actually ended up really quite enjoying the CD. Especially the first 6 tracks. Just good, groove-laden hard rock. I think 'Evil Eyes' was my favourite tune on here. It's not a perfect CD - I gave it a rating of 72% - but I thought it was a good, strong effort.

Probably the quietest release of 2012 after quite a bit of fanfare over their debut. So what did people think? I actually ended up really quite enjoying the CD. Especially the first 6 tracks. Just good, groove-laden hard rock. I think 'Evil Eyes' was my favourite tune on here. It's not a perfect CD - I gave it a rating of 72% - but I thought it was a good, strong effort.

I loved it and it was in my top 10.