What band that you used to like, you can't stand to listen to now?

Queensryche. I still love the old stuff but never listen to the post Empire releases.

Backed.

As for me I can't stand a the post Seventh Son Iron Maiden.

The 90's albums IMO weren't of the standard of the previous ones but again IMO, Brave New World and A Matter Of Life And Death were really excellent, especially the latter.

I still love the new Maiden stuff and Brave New World is in my top 5 Maiden albums. No Prayer was a let down and Fear of the Dark had some great songs but several crap songs and the less said about the Blaze era the better.

I still give the "Blaze" albums a play now and then but his voice is just poor, quite like some of the songs but not classic Maiden!

Queensryche. I still love the old stuff but never listen to the post Empire releases.

Backed.

The 90's albums IMO weren't of the standard of the previous ones but again IMO, Brave New World and A Matter Of Life And Death were really excellent, especially the latter.

I still love the new Maiden stuff and Brave New World is in my top 5 Maiden albums. No Prayer was a let down and Fear of the Dark had some great songs but several crap songs and the less said about the Blaze era the better.

I still give the "Blaze" albums a play now and then but his voice is just poor, quite like some of the songs but not classic Maiden!

A few of the Blaze songs would sound really good with Bruce on vocals!

Backed.

A few of the Blaze songs would sound really good with Bruce on vocals!

Agreed on that

A few others:

Extreme

Poison

Cinderella

White Lion

Used to listen to them all the time.

A few I've been spinning lately:

Pariah

War Babies

Shotgun Messiah

A few others:

Extreme

Poison

Cinderella

White Lion

Used to listen to them all the time.

A few I've been spinning lately:

Pariah

War Babies

Shotgun Messiah

I make mixes on my ipod, so a lot of the old bands that you guys have mentioned still get regular play from me! I'm a die hard and love all those bands that I grew up with.

That War Babies disc freakin' Rocks :headbanger:

Yes it does!! What ever happened to those guys? I heard they had recorded a 2nd disc but had changed their name. Never heard anything more. Would've loved to check that one out!!