BRIAN JACK DEAD (Child's Play)

LV KIX

I was going to say, I have the Ruff House demos and that ain't Brian singing. Glad he took over though! All of their music was great really. I love Long Way as much as Rat Race but would have been cool to hear Brian on that album.

Would you could you share?

I was going to say, I have the Ruff House demos and that ain't Brian singing. Glad he took over though! All of their music was great really. I love Long Way as much as Rat Race but would have been cool to hear Brian on that album.

I should have a bunch of old Child's Play stuff. I'll see if I can round some stuff up.

I should have a bunch of old Child's Play stuff. I'll see if I can round some stuff up.

Yea!

Thanks bro!

I love Child's Play. What a great band. I have the Ruff House demos. Would love to hear more stuff if you have it. Have you checked out my youtube channel LVKix? Bunch of area band demos there.

I love Child's Play. What a great band. I have the Ruff House demos. Would love to hear more stuff if you have it. Have you checked out my youtube channel LVKix? Bunch of area band demos there.

I've have checked it out before. Mona Lisa was great, Donnie was a great guitar player. After Mona Lisa end Donnie formed Tatoo Taxi, I never did like them as much as Mona Lisa. City Fixx was great. I used to hang out with them a bunch. I really thought they had a chance to go somewhere. Mystic Force is awesome. I talk with Keith (bass) fairly often. Keith just reformed Mystic Force and they have some shows overseas. I used to see Never Never all the time... Never Never featured a couple members from one of my favorite local bands.. The Ravyns. Rex Hunter... top-notch. I helped Sam release their CD on Retrospect. Temper Temper was a talented band. IROC was a crowd favorite though they changed vocalists a few times. I've seen most of the bands you have on there...

Ahhhh... The Good Ole Days...!

I've have checked it out before. Mona Lisa was great, Donnie was a great guitar player. After Mona Lisa end Donnie formed Tatoo Taxi, I never did like them as much as Mona Lisa. City Fixx was great. I used to hang out with them a bunch. I really thought they had a chance to go somewhere. Mystic Force is awesome. I talk with Keith (bass) fairly often. Keith just reformed Mystic Force and they have some shows overseas. I used to see Never Never all the time... Never Never featured a couple members from one of my favorite local bands.. The Ravyns. Rex Hunter... top-notch. I helped Sam release their CD on Retrospect. Temper Temper was a talented band. IROC was a crowd favorite though they changed vocalists a few times. I've seen most of the bands you have on there...

Indeed. I miss those days. You could see a killer show every night of the week.

• My Little Pony

Indeed. I miss those days. You could see a killer show every night of the week.

Yeah...

I have no idea what that's like.

• 1 year later...

Two years ago today Brian passed away.... As a tribute I am sitting here spinning his two solo releases... "Promise Of Love" and "Collage". Hard to believe it was two years already... Where does the time go..?

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...