Veronica Mars

66 mustang

Yeah, it's an old show. I just watched the pilot today and it was an ok show. for some strange reason I thought this had a syfy element to it but I was totaly wrong. I found a marathon of the show on and have DVR'd it so I'm going to watch more and see whats going to happen

My wife has all three seasons on dvd and its a great slueth detective show with some great twist n turns especially in the season one and two finale. There was talk of a 10 years later season four with a limited cast and they even did a half episode for the network that featured Walton Goggins of Shield and Justified fame thats on the season three dvd. This was a very underrated show that no one watched. There were so many actors n the show that have went on to bigger things later such as Amanda Seyfried and Kyle Gallner plus Paul Rudd was even in an episode in season three.

My wife and I saw this show till the end. I didn't mind it at all. I think I quite enjoyed it to be honest.

• 2 months later...

after finishing up season 1 and half way through season 2 I can say that I really like this show. I can't just watch 1. when I start watching shows I watch 2 or 3 at a time

Wait till the season 2 finale. Huge twists! Season 3 is good but not as stellar but you do see a guest appearance from a younger Paul Rudd.

the problem is that when I seen a marathon of the show on I set the DVR to record. I'd never seen she show so I didn't know what to expect. after the DVR was getting too full I stopped the recordings. so I got half way through season 2 and "no more veronica" So how did season 2 end up? I started recording again and I guess I'm in season 3 now.

• 8 months later...

Kristen Bell, Rob Thomas Launch 'Veronica Mars' Movie Kickstarter, Seeking $2 Million

8:56 AM PDT 3/13/2013 by Jordan Zakarin

check-big.png6

veronica_mars.jpg

Patrick Ecclesine/The CW

The cast of UPN/CW's "Veronica Mars"

UPDATED: The cult comedy, which ran from 2004-07, is looking to revive in movie form through grassroots support. In just a few hours, the project raised over $1 million.

Time for fans to put their money where their unending blog speculation is: If they want a Veronica Mars movie, here's a shot to make it happen.

our editor recommends

dax_shepard_kristen_bell.jpg

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell: Elderly Nudes, True Love and the Sloth Videoicon_red_darrow.png

rob_thomas_writer_headshot_a_p.jpg

CW, 'Veronica Mars' Creator Rob Thomas Adapting Peter Morgan's U.K. Mini 'Metropolis'icon_red_darrow.png

Since the Kristen Bell-starring cult teenage detective comedy was canceled in 2007, the devoted following has clamored for a big-screen revival. So far, it's been a corporate no-go, despite constant fan chatter, so creator Rob Thomas is making an appeal to the viewership to help fund the project. On Wednesday, he launched a Kickstarter campaign with the aim of raising $2 million in a single month, which would be put toward making the film this summer for an early 2014 release.

UPDATE: By early afternoon on its first day online, the campaign has raised over $1 million from nearly 15,000 backers.

full story:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/veronica-mars-movie-launches-kickstarter-428291

The "Veronica Mars" movie, which raised a record $2 million in less than a day on Kickstarter, has earned a greenlight from Warner Bros., an individual with knowledge of the production told TheWrap. The go-ahead from the studio comes roughly 24 hours after star Kristen Bell and creator Rob Thomas launched a Kickstarter campaign to solicit donations for a big-screen version of the cult CW show. The two set a $2 million fundraising goal, but as of Thursday afternoon, the project has surpassed that number and attracted more than $2.7 million »