Hardline

The Rocker

How anyone can say this compares to "Double Eclipse" is beyond me.....this new release is very Euro sounding in its delivery.

Double Eclipse had an edge, a rawness and was huge sounding. The tunes were bombastic on DE. And while I love Gioeli's vox, these clips were very smooth sounding...and kind of bland. Maybe the rest of the album will be edgier and bit more rawkin'...we'll see. I will buy it, because I love everything Gioeli has done...but it ain't Hardline, to me!!

I'd agree it doesn't sound like 'Double eclipse,' but it still sounds awesome. ;)

I agree, I am one of the few who does not care for Leaving the End Open, but I did like II.

How anyone can say this compares to "Double Eclipse" is beyond me.....this new release is very Euro sounding in its delivery.

Double Eclipse had an edge, a rawness and was huge sounding. The tunes were bombastic on DE. And while I love Gioeli's vox, these clips were very smooth sounding...and kind of bland. Maybe the rest of the album will be edgier and bit more rawkin'...we'll see. I will buy it, because I love everything Gioeli has done...but it ain't Hardline, to me!!

I know what you are saying. When we think of Hardline, we think of Gioeli's voice, but it's not the same anymore.

I saw Hardline open for Mr. Big in Salem, Oregon the summer of 1992 and had absolutley NO idea who they were before that day. They took the stage and I knew on thing for certain: The dude with the Les Paul was Neal ******* Schon! After the show I knew one more thing: Those guys ******* rocked!

Hardline will NEVER sound like that again. Do I still appreciate Gioeli's voice and several "Hardline" songs here and there? Of course, but Double Ecplise Part II there will never be. That was 20 years ago!

'Fever Dreams' sounds fantastic, great tune. I was less impressed with '10,000 Reasons', but it might be a grower. Not sure about the other two yet.