MASSIVE SALE AT RETROSPECT RECORDS

• My Little Pony

Sorry if you've been having problems - I will extend the sale for 7 more days.

No, you bastard. Don't extend it. I meant to say I bought all the ones I wanted. Don't tempt me any further... :crying:

I'm so weak. I'll check back next week.

Order placed ......

Managed to work through the glitches, and put in my order. I picked out the following:

Alliance - Alliance

Angellic Rage - Generation Enraged

Arioch - Between Light and Shadow

Atomic Clock - Atomic Clock

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Bugsy Malone - Bugsy Malone

Cinema - Break the Silence

Defcon - Defcon

Fierce Heart - Fierce Heart

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Heaven's Wish - Heaven's Wish

Kelley's Heroes - Kelley's Heroes

Saker - Saker

Pyramid - Cryptic Treasures

Roxanne - Roxanne

Tin House - Winds of Past

Wild August - Wild August

Would've bought more, but had to restrain myself.

I tried to get that Frank Johnson but it was out of stock... :crying:

Every one should buy the Perennial cd!

You're The Ones is one of the best melodic rock songs ever recorded and you will be surprised at how similar, years later, another bands popular song sounds strikingly similar. Not mentioning the song but the bands name starts with XYZ...

And even though they ar $10 a whack those Pandemonium cd's are a must own!

You're The Ones is one of the best melodic rock songs ever recorded and you will be surprised at how similar, years later, another bands popular song sounds strikingly similar. Not mentioning the song but the bands name starts with XYZ...

No kidding...a little too similar. Surprised no lawsuit ever came of it since "Inside Out" went on to become a minor hit.

No kidding...a little too similar. Surprised no lawsuit ever came of it since "Inside Out" went on to become a minor hit.

I know! Who knows maybe some payola passed about that we are not privy to knowing.

Perennial is AWESOME!!! GET it!!!!!!

• My Little Pony

Managed to work through the glitches, and put in my order. I picked out the following:

Alliance - Alliance

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Defcon - Defcon

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Saker - Saker

Roxanne - Roxanne

Yeah, I got a message this morning refunding my money due to it being out of stock. Not really what I wanted to wake up to.

:crying:

Alliance - Alliance

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Defcon - Defcon

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Saker - Saker

Roxanne - Roxanne

Yeah, I got a message this morning refunding my money due to it being out of stock. Not really what I wanted to wake up to.

Yeah, two of my 31 I ordered were out of stock: Naked City and Letchen Grey. I picked up Naked City on eBay, but still trying to get Letchen Grey.

Alliance - Alliance

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Defcon - Defcon

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Saker - Saker

Roxanne - Roxanne

Same here ... ! :crying:

Alliance - Alliance

Biloxi - III

Bittersweet - Loaded Up

Defcon - Defcon

Frank Johnson - One

Heartless - Heartless

Saker - Saker

Roxanne - Roxanne

Same here ... ! :crying:

wow didn't know that Frank Johnson was really on fire.

My order was placed on March 19th and it's also already out of stock, and the same also goes with BLUE TIGER, looks like this Frank guy should be restocked soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just scored about 17 discs from the sale and there are several goodies so far. The Gunner Six is pretty damn good but is more like TNT meets Banshee but for some reason I expected more of glam hard rock it's still pretty damn good and I expect I'll probably spin this one often in the future. I love the Reckless No Frills. The Mariah's are great but I had heard them before. The Fire with Fire has great stuff and the guitar player is very good. Also love the Saker, Far Cry and XL New York(but prefer the older tracks with the more melodic metal sound). The Cadillac Bratz I'd heard before and has many great tunes as well. I'm still making my way through the Megaton Blonde, the two Weapons discs, Silent Rage and Wild August's.

• 3 weeks later...

I just scored about 17 discs from the sale and there are several goodies so far. The Gunner Six is pretty damn good but is more like TNT meets Banshee but for some reason I expected more of glam hard rock it's still pretty damn good and I expect I'll probably spin this one often in the future. I love the Reckless No Frills. The Mariah's are great but I had heard them before. The Fire with Fire has great stuff and the guitar player is very good. Also love the Saker, Far Cry and XL New York(but prefer the older tracks with the more melodic metal sound). The Cadillac Bratz I'd heard before and has many great tunes as well. I'm still making my way through the Megaton Blonde, the two Weapons discs, Silent Rage and Wild August's.

That Reckless disc is so good. Soooo good! :party421:

• My Little Pony

That Reckless disc is so good. Soooo good! :party421:

I've bought so much shit, but haven't had a chance to listen to it, because I've been stuck on HEAT and BBABH. I Look forward to it, though.

• 1 month later...

hey , is anyone having any issues with playing the samples on our product pages? Please let me know. I heard from a few people that all the songs are playing together all at once and is quite a horrendous noise! Thanks for your input!

Aaron , Retrospect Records

I'm using the latest version of Firefox 13.0.1. I opened a few titles and the samples are playing fine for me. However, there are no song names in front of the quicktime players, just empty boxes next to them so I have no clue what songs I'm listening to. The 3 album pages I checked were Jillson, Jimi Goare and JJT.