H.E.A.T - Address The Nation

Kim_Hp

brilliant

Who are you, and what did you do with Cody?

Just a brilliant album, what more can be said? one of those albums I truly appreciate, wish there was more of them.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brilliant

Just a brilliant album, what more can be said? one of those albums I truly appreciate, wish there was more of them.

Nice!

• My Little Pony

brilliant

That's generally how I feel, but then you find a few more paragraphs to add. ;}

brilliant

That's generally how I feel, but then you find a few more paragraphs to add. ;}

What are you saying? hey if you want me to keep my response short, or you think my replies are to long, take it to a poll, fuck how hard can that be? seriously, I dont have to leave 2 page responses, but I am discussing things, so my brain has more then one response to everything, i cant help it, but go draw up a poll, if my responses are to long, and its a unanimous vote that people want me to keep my responses short, I sure the hell will, at least i will know that it irritates everyone, I mean just cause it irritates you and Jeff, that isnt my intention,, and you 2 should tell me btw, you act like I dont give a fuck or something, Nolan if you and Jeff told me that my long responses werent going over well with you, I would respect you guys and knock it down for you, but as it stands you guys havent said shit to me, except smart ass smug backhanded comments, and Idont take hints very well, I think this is a killer disc, the music speaks for itself,, and theres really nothing more that can be said, it could very well be a classic.

• 4 months later...

I am probably late to the H.E.A.T. party. I tried multiple times to listen to the debut release and "Freedom Rock". Neither did a damn thing for me. So it has taken me forever to get around to listening to "Address The Nation". But holy shitballs, I am stunned.

First off, the new singer Erik Grönwall or whatever his name is.... my God.... what a tremendous improvement in vocalist. That's the thing I noticed first. Also, the songs have more bite to them and that's more up my alley. The first two just seemed too poppy for my liking. This disc is absolutely amazing. I am totally hooked and now, I must revisit the first two discs to see if I still feel the same about those two.

• My Little Pony

I am probably late to the H.E.A.T. party. I tried multiple times to listen to the debut release and "Freedom Rock". Neither did a damn thing for me. So it has taken me forever to get around to listening to "Address The Nation". But holy shitballs, I am stunned.

First off, the new singer Erik Grönwall or whatever his name is.... my God.... what a tremendous improvement in vocalist. That's the thing I noticed first. Also, the songs have more bite to them and that's more up my alley. The first two just seemed too poppy for my liking. This disc is absolutely amazing. I am totally hooked and now, I must revisit the first two discs to see if I still feel the same about those two.

You'll probably find more tracks off "Freedom Rock" that you enjoy than on the debut.

Its pretty much my feelings on this band. The first two just never excited me, but I actually preordered Address the nation purely on the strength of Erik being in the band as I love his solo stuff.

Its pretty much my feelings on this band. The first two just never excited me, but I actually preordered Address the nation purely on the strength of Erik being in the band as I love his solo stuff.

I 3rd that! Address The Nation was my album of the year for 2010, and I just don't care for the first 2 at all!

I think it's pretty funny, I FUCKING LOATHED THE 1ST 2 DISCS, just mediocre nothing when I heard them, you wanna know what sold me on this disc? I saw the cover, that's right, I saw the cover, I saw that thing sitting in the front, and I thought, what the fuck is this shit? who the fuck is this Justin Beiber wanna be puke singing for HEAT now, I gotta buy this and hear what this jerk off sounds like, that is exactly how it went down, I swear to Cronos, as you can probably figure out yourself, It didnt take longer then the 1st minute and a half into the disc, and It was finished, I was fucking addicted and sold, it was a rare occurrence where the music spoke for itself, sold itself,and hooked me deeply, so really, what started out in jest, was one of the biggest reversal kicked myself in the balls, biggest happiest discovery of my life, and im not just saying that, OF MY LIFE!!! I had NO idea this dude has some solo albums out, I absolutely want to check those out, and it just goes to show the sad state of affairs in american music, you think any american idol, the voice, the x factor etc.. you think any of those trendy corporate windbag network cash fueled show winners, would ever in a million years come out one day and announce they had joined an american rock or aor group? NEVER!! that would NEVER! happen, like Kelly Clarkson reported today she has joined the melodic rock act Femme Fatal, or reports today have Adam Lambert joining up with rock act Von Groove, that is the gigantic drop off and difference between american culture, and normal good culture like the swedes have, that and swedes love and respect titties more then anyone ive ever met, and talk about girls, I have yet to see swedish girls whos ass's I wouldnt lick, im sure there are some homely ones, but out and out, you see a swedish chick, it's automatic, their ass's are auto lickable. sorry, on a side note I had to ad that.

Freedom Rock is what really made me a fan. I had heard some songs from the debut and thought that they were good, but I wasn't totally in love. I don't think that I checked out Freedom Rock until Address The Nation was about to come out or maybe already out. Freedom Rock is still my favorite.