Firefest 2012

Blue Charvel

Looks like I'm not the only one who prefers the look of Sunday. Very good line up imo, whereas Saturday doesn't interest me at all. I really want to go, but I think the tickets sell out quickly, don't they? If they do I will miss out, as I won't have the money for a ticket for at least 6 weeks. :doh:

I'm with you when it comes to Sunday ...

We need a plan, mate ... and not one of our usual pathetic efforts :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard that RichieZ is also planning to visit Firefest 2012. Give the guy some help, mates !! :beerbang:

Looks like I'm not the only one who prefers the look of Sunday. Very good line up imo, whereas Saturday doesn't interest me at all. I really want to go, but I think the tickets sell out quickly, don't they? If they do I will miss out, as I won't have the money for a ticket for at least 6 weeks. :doh:

Why don't you meet in the front row at the FarCry gig ! ;) Pete can pay for the beers afterwards ............. ! :beerbang:

Why don't you meet in the front row at the FarCry gig ! ;) Pete can pay for the beers afterwards ............. ! :beerbang:

Are you going Bernd, I'll buy both of you a beer!

You never know .... ! ;)

Seriously, it's being considered. I'd definitely go Sat & Sun to make it worthwile.

You never know .... ! ;)

Seriously, it's being considered. I'd definitely go Sat & Sun to make it worthwile.

A potential HH big meet up here.............

I just heard that RichieZ is also planning to visit Firefest 2012. Give the guy some help, mates !! :beerbang:

Thanks Bernd lol, yeah depending on the $ for airfare/hotel, I'm seriously considering Sunday. FarCry, Fiona, Lillian Axe and Brighton Rock are worth the trip for me. Would be great to meet up with fellow HHers :headbanger:

Sounding like it, money and availability allowing. I'm going to stick another 100 or so CDs on eBay in March to fund this and hope there are still tickets left...

Lillian Axe and Brighton Rock are the big draws for me (and Farcry, of course, but that goes without saying). I really dislike Gotthard, so there was no decision to make.

Sounding like it, money and availability allowing. I'm going to stick another 100 or so CDs on eBay in March to fund this and hope there are still tickets left...

Lillian Axe and Brighton Rock are the big draws for me (and Farcry, of course, but that goes without saying). I really dislike Gotthard, so there was no decision to make.

Ha ha lets just hope that the new Lillian Axe album isnt as shite as Ive heard it is ;-)

Ha ha lets just hope that the new Lillian Axe album isnt as shite as Ive heard it is ;-)

LOL, I heard that too... may have to take a listen...

They should do the honourable thing and swap billing places with you!

They should do the honourable thing and swap billing places with you!

LOL, please feel free to suggest that to Kieran early and often... I know he enjoys getting tons of emails about FarCry, lol...

I really dislike Gotthard, so there was no decision to make.

REALLY ??? What's to dislike about Gotthard ?? Do you mean the new singer or in general ? :unsure:

REALLY ??? What's to dislike about Gotthard ?? Do you mean the new singer or in general ? :unsure:

Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but I like the old stuff AND the new singer... :)

Not really into their sound and just don't like the songs. I think I've heard about 2 songs I like by them on the 3 albums I had.

Haven't got a problem with them or anything, just not my bag of chips.

Can't wait to meet all the HH family :)

Im really wanting to convince myself to go on the Sunday, but listening to that new Lillian Axe album on Spotify - man that is a pile of shite.

& Royal Hunt is almost unlistenable to these ears

:-(

• 4 weeks later...

Just been mulling this one over and the more I think about it, the less likely I think it is for me. It would be great to go to the Sunday, especially to meet up with some of the HH regulars, but with travel costs and probably accommodation (to avoid getting home at 4am Monday) it will be about £120 and I think it will be too much.

Hopefully there will be an HH-friendly gig in London at some point this year!

Just been mulling this one over and the more I think about it, the less likely I think it is for me. It would be great to go to the Sunday, especially to meet up with some of the HH regulars, but with travel costs and probably accommodation (to avoid getting home at 4am Monday) it will be about £120 and I think it will be too much.

Well if you need help with transport mate just give me a shout.

I've bought a Saturday ticket as well now although I'll probably only manage a couple of bands but hey what the hell!

I've bought a Saturday ticket as well now although I'll probably only manage a couple of bands but hey what the hell!

Gonna be a fun weekend James, hope you stay the course! Dan, be good to meet you in person finally! :)

Gonna be a fun weekend James, hope you stay the course! Dan, be good to meet you in person finally! :)

Yeah Pete, it's part of what's going to make Firefest so great for me is meeting up with a whole load of people, some I've never met in person before.