Heavy Harmonies "Best of 2011" awards posted!

heavyharmonies

I'll admit, after the fiasco with Mr. Vain regarding his album, I never listened to it again. I don't have time to waste on douchebags. There were FAR too many deserving albums in 2011 to waste time on his efforts.

Regarding Eden's Curse - Trinity, it's one I never had a chance to hear.

You should try to hear 'Trinity'...its a great album imo.

I really liked their first 2 releases and the songs stay on my player but just cannot get into anything off of Trinity. I have tried minimum 4 times to play it and it does not hold attention for me. Give me a song or 2 that is a must listen on this one and I will try again because I so badly want to like it.

TRINITY is probably their most metallic release and that probably why I love it so much. All three are great but they have gotten better with each release IMO.

$20 is the best I've seen it for. I still think it should be available for cheaper, though.

I'll admit, after the fiasco with Mr. Vain regarding his album, I never listened to it again. I don't have time to waste on douchebags. There were FAR too many deserving albums in 2011 to waste time on his efforts.

Regarding Eden's Curse - Trinity, it's one I never had a chance to hear.

You should try to hear 'Trinity'...its a great album imo.

I really liked their first 2 releases and the songs stay on my player but just cannot get into anything off of Trinity. I have tried minimum 4 times to play it and it does not hold attention for me. Give me a song or 2 that is a must listen on this one and I will try again because I so badly want to like it.

Well I guess my 2 most played tracks are 'Rivers Of Destiny', and 'Dare To Be Different'....love em.