Dynazty - Sultans Of Sin

Glen

I sometimes wonder if I was listening to a different album last year lol ??! Super melodic and killer mhr to these ears.

Anyhoo just took a blind punt on the newie - should be with me soon so will report asap

I dunno, mate, I can see what the doods are saying. The last album does sound like a good solid hard rock disc, but this new song on the Eurovision song sound more like Vega or HEAT than the last Dynazty CD, imo. They seem to be getting a lot more melodic/commercial... which is a good thing.

But I dont want them to get like Vega or HEAT - I want them to stay excatly like they were on 'Knock You Down' - ball breaking MHR. In fact HEAT could do with beefing up a bit from Freedom Rock and hopefully the newie will have more balls.

Anyway imo, you dont much more commercial/melodic than the likes of 'Wild Nights', 'Throne Of China', 'Hunger For Love' etc etc......do you?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you liked Knock You Down you will LOVE this. Its better in every way. Production, riffs, melodies etc. I was a big Dynazty fan before but this album just put them up on top of the hard rock pyramid.

I'll wait for it to be appeared on MBM, lookin' good and if this year Dynazty could seal a spot in my top ten, man this band could become a legend :D

For those that are on facebook here is the event page for the DYNAZTY CD showcase. You will hear the entire new album throughout the 3 hour broadcast. Also new music from Crazy Lixx, Trixter, Tyketto, Axel Rudi Pell, Jeff Scott Soto, Accept, Overkill, Shok Paris, and lots more! Come join the party!

https://www.facebook.com/events/286863624719284/

MADMANDYNAZTYSMALL.jpg

So when is this releasing again?

It's out. But you have to pay about £50 for it. :angry:

I tried to order this from Amazon.uk last night - 22 pounds, which equals about au$155. Why are these f*cking CDs so hard to get from this band? If someone finds somewhere affordable to buy this please share. Happy to buy it outright rather than bother with samples and downloading, but if it's really that impossible to get I'll just have to download the mofo again until it becomes affordable this time next year. :(

Don't worry folks, I'm pretty sure in 2 weeks MBM will have it for quite a decent price :)

Don't worry folks, I'm pretty sure in 2 weeks MBM will have it for quite a decent price :)

ha ha, Im glad youre so confident.....like the last one yeah??

Doesn't sound that good to me...

freakoid.

freakoid.

Can't argue with that comment. Still doesn't sound very interesting to me.

Apparently your deaf.

So far it's album of the year hands down for me. I listened to the H.E.A.T. samples and although soild it isn't even worthy of being in the same league as the new Dynazty. It's like comparing a ferrari, to a pinto IMO.

Apparently your deaf.

So far it's album of the year hands down for me. I listened to the H.E.A.T. samples and although soild it isn't even worthy of being in the same league as the new Dynazty. It's like comparing a ferrari, to a pinto IMO.

Mmm I wouldn't go as far as that. The HEAT samples sounded excellent to me. I love Dynazty but I'll reserve judgement til I have both in my hand.

Mmm I wouldn't go as far as that. The HEAT samples sounded excellent to me. I love Dynazty but I'll reserve judgement til I have both in my hand.

No you are absolutely right. I was just being a bit sarcastic. They are 2 different style bands IMO so to compare isn't fair. Dynazty is more my cup of tea because its melodic hard rock with crunchy riffs where H.E.A.T. to me seems a bit more on the pop / AOR side which I'm not always fond of (depending on the band).

The H.E.A.T. samples did sound nice though....no denying that...but usually I take my tunes with a bit more balls.

Yes it's true...this cd just kicks so much ass! It blows away their other two, and just great crunchy guitars.

Haha yup, because I guess it's still under the same label and MBM do have 'Knock You Down' at their store for a decent price so no point in not carrying the new one as well :D

Haha yup, because I guess it's still under the same label and MBM do have 'Knock You Down' at their store for a decent price so no point in not carrying the new one as well :D

Okay it's here hooray

http://www.musicbuymail.eu/index.php?i=35871

Around EUR 13, probably $20-$21 with shipment, still damn pricey but could be the cheapest on the net ?

Marginally - with shipping works out about 1.5 euros cheaper than I paid - looking forward to this album, glad they have maintained the standards of the last album even if it is just 12 months down the line!!

Says 15.50. The exchange rate isn't far off being £1 = EUR1, so with postage that's out of my price range. Such a f***ing rip off! I feel a bit sorry for the band as they'll never get decent sales when their CDs are so bloody expensive!

:explode:

Archived