Dynazty - Sultans Of Sin

Glen

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Dynazty cd is way better imo. In fact I just traded off my Knock You Down. Too many fast paced songs instead of the slow crunchy rockers they are best at. Wonder what the new one will sound like?

So, samples are up for every track except the one they're going to participate with in Eurovision (Land of Dreams).

Check 'em out here:

I'm happy that it doesn't sound that much heavier...in fact it sound pretty damn good to my ears!

Sounds damn fine to these ears too. Good ballsy sound with a few standout samples. Promising stuff.

So, samples are up for every track except the one they're going to participate with in Eurovision (Land of Dreams).

Check 'em out here:

I'm happy that it doesn't sound that much heavier...in fact it sound pretty damn good to my ears!

Sounds damn fine to these ears too. Good ballsy sound with a few standout samples. Promising stuff.

Im dying to hear these samples! tonight!

Check 'em out here:

And...? (he says, bumping the thread to make sure he remembers to check the samples out later)

Check 'em out here:

And...? (he says, bumping the thread to make sure he remembers to check the samples out later)

Yeah, I checked samples and samples sounded good. Too difficult to tell from 15 secs a song if this will compare to the excellent 'Knock You Down', but cant wait to check out the full album.

Hear a FULL SONG ....the title track "Sultans Of Sin" on my radio show Feb 8 between 7-10 PM EST! It is going to be a blockbuster show!

Mark your calendars for February 8! The Metal Madman Radio Show returns with a "VENGEANCE"! ECLIPTICA invades with a CD showcase, and there will also be 2 WORLDWIDE PREMIERES with the first being music from DEVILS TRAIN featuring MYSTIC PROPHECY mainman/producer/vocalist R.D. Liapakis, drummer Jorg Michael (STRATOVARIUS), guitarist Laki Ragazas, and bassist Jari Kainulainen (ex EVERGREY, ex STRATOVARIUS), and the second being new music from the band DYNAZTY off their upcoming "Sultans Of Sin" album! On top of that more brand new music from JEFF SCOTT SOTO, KISSIN' DYNAMITE, DIMENSION ACT, UNISONIC, KNIGHT FURY, ADRENALINE MOB, FROZEN RAIN, RAGE, MAD MAX, THE SACRIFICED, VENGEANCE, VAN HALEN, VOZ, AXEL RUDI PELL, FREEDOM CALL, & MORE!

TUNE IN

http://www.themetalmadman.com/tunein.html

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/events/340209585997535/

CHATROOM

http://www.themetalmadman.com/chat

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone finds any decent prices for this can they shout.........distribution looks like its gonna be shite AGAIN!

Cant find it for any less than about £17 inc P&P so far :-(

I just got the Euro version of Knock You Down and this sucker is great and I don't hear any issues with the sound.

In fact sound wise it was one of the best discs I heard in 2011 - sounds awesome - huge production.

So it's the Euro version that has the good sound? I thought it was meant to be the Jap? :lol: I'm hoping to get it here when it's back in stock. Is there a better price anyone knows of anywhere? If it sounds as shit as literally, the 5 different versions of this I downloaded, just trying to find one that didn't sound like shit... I will not be happy. ;)

As far as I am aware virtually every download link was to the Jap version (ie with 'One in A Million' / 'Stand As One' bonus tracks).

To me the sound of this version is very 'basic' - with hardly any instrumentation 'fill out'....almost sounds like a very good demo.

On the Euro version the song structures are different, the vocals are much better, and there are little extras which add a touch. For me the sound is pretty huge....especially the bass line which is killer - not sure what floats your boat and often you have issues with drum sound which to me sound fine, but hey ho.

Great album imo, and cant wait for the newie to hit.

For the record, mate, I spun 'Knock you down' and it sounds a million dollars! Baffled by all the shitty downloads on the net, because they sound nothing like this. Still not sure I could rate it as high as you based purely on the songs, but I am relieved I can now actually build a good relationship with the disc. Sounds killer, and adds a whole new dimension to how I thought it sounded.

i suspect the best and cheapest way to get the new one is through Musicbuymail and not Amazon, I think that will cost us around EUR 12 (before shipment)

I'll check that tomorrow - thanks

I just got the Euro version of Knock You Down and this sucker is great and I don't hear any issues with the sound.

In fact sound wise it was one of the best discs I heard in 2011 - sounds awesome - huge production.

So it's the Euro version that has the good sound? I thought it was meant to be the Jap? :lol: I'm hoping to get it here when it's back in stock. Is there a better price anyone knows of anywhere? If it sounds as shit as literally, the 5 different versions of this I downloaded, just trying to find one that didn't sound like shit... I will not be happy. ;)

As far as I am aware virtually every download link was to the Jap version (ie with 'One in A Million' / 'Stand As One' bonus tracks).

To me the sound of this version is very 'basic' - with hardly any instrumentation 'fill out'....almost sounds like a very good demo.

On the Euro version the song structures are different, the vocals are much better, and there are little extras which add a touch. For me the sound is pretty huge....especially the bass line which is killer - not sure what floats your boat and often you have issues with drum sound which to me sound fine, but hey ho.

Great album imo, and cant wait for the newie to hit.

For the record, mate, I spun 'Knock you down' and it sounds a million dollars! Baffled by all the shitty downloads on the net, because they sound nothing like this. Still not sure I could rate it as high as you based purely on the songs, but I am relieved I can now actually build a good relationship with the disc. Sounds killer, and adds a whole new dimension to how I thought it sounded.

Well if that isn't a good reason to not illegally download music than I've never read one. Haha glad it sounded better cousin. Maybe they threw that bad download out there to just f@#k with you. :lol:

Well if that isn't a good reason to not illegally download music than I've never read one. Haha glad it sounded better cousin. Maybe they threw that bad download out there to just f@#k with you. :lol:

Yeah, but the distribution of these Dynazty CDs is the biggest reason for illegal downloading. I think the band should be rewarded for their work and therefore only tend to download albums that are deleted, but I simply can't be paying £17 for a new release CD. It's ridiculous.

I sometimes wonder if I was listening to a different album last year lol ??! Super melodic and killer mhr to these ears.

Anyhoo just took a blind punt on the newie - should be with me soon so will report asap

I just listened to the sampler below and I must say that it slaughters the two previous releases. Sounds like a killer album, more melodic which suites me fine...

http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.aspx?Identifier=13756

I agree.

HD studio version - sounds freakin awesome. Best song ive heard so far this year. Prefer this to the HEAT song which gets pushed to 2nd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXms5XNwP4w

The USA has no idea what they are missing!!!

I sometimes wonder if I was listening to a different album last year lol ??! Super melodic and killer mhr to these ears.

Anyhoo just took a blind punt on the newie - should be with me soon so will report asap

so where did you land your purchase and how much Glen ?

I dunno, mate, I can see what the doods are saying. The last album does sound like a good solid hard rock disc, but this new song on the Eurovision song sound more like Vega or HEAT than the last Dynazty CD, imo. They seem to be getting a lot more melodic/commercial... which is a good thing.

I dunno, mate, I can see what the doods are saying. The last album does sound like a good solid hard rock disc, but this new song on the Eurovision song sound more like Vega or HEAT than the last Dynazty CD, imo. They seem to be getting a lot more melodic/commercial... which is a good thing.

Haha...you are dead wrong. Yes "Land Of Broken Dreams" has a very commercial sound, but this album is pretty heavy actually. This band is NOTHING like Vega and HEAT. A few songs are the heaviest they have recorded to date. The song "More Than A Man" has a monstrous opening riff....as does the song "Love Junkie"! The song "The One To Blame" is one of the baddest fucking groove/blues ripping songs I have ever heard! Like a heavier tune that would have been found on Whitesnakes self titled classic.

Again this is not a melodic rock/aor album. This is a heavy hard rock album! Unless you think bands like Skid Row, and Dokken are "melodic rock".

Take a listen to the opening riff of Love Junkie that I uploaded...

http://www.themetalmadman.com/Dyn.mp3 .....still sound like Vega? ;-)

Haha...you are dead wrong. Yes "Land Of Broken Dreams" has a very commercial sound, but this album is pretty heavy actually. This band is NOTHING like Vega and HEAT. A few songs are the heaviest they have recorded to date. The song "More Than A Man" has a monstrous opening riff....as does the song "Love Junkie"! The song "The One To Blame" is one of the baddest fucking groove/blues ripping songs I have ever heard! Like a heavier tune that would have been found on Whitesnakes self titled classic.

Again this is not a melodic rock/aor album. This is a heavy hard rock album! Unless you think bands like Skid Row, and Dokken are "melodic rock".

Take a listen to the opening riff of Love Junkie that I uploaded...

http://www.themetalmadman.com/Dyn.mp3 .....still sound like Vega? ;-)

Sounds awesome, seriously cannot wait and even happier that I placed my order now.

CDON was where I ordered - no idea of their delivery speeds, but the distribution of this is gonna be shite I reckon so happy to wait a days......and yes it was pricey, but I know this will be one of my favourite releases this year so happy to pay a bit more.

[and remember Nightrain, Im only buying 20 CDs this year ;-)]