• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

66% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Awesome isn’t it.. the production sounds improved and loving the heavier guitar tone. Wouldn’t surprise me if Erik Martensson wasn’t involved in some capacity.  Was only a few days back I was watching videos of the Sheffield gig back in 2010 - seriously good live band. 
    • One of my fave bands of all time. And to see them back for another round is simply an awesome news.  As for the new tune, it's a killer. Love it. 
    • new additions : + AC/DC - Shot In The Dark + BLIND ALLEY - Fire and Ice + BRIAN MCDONALD -  Between Heaven and Heart + BRONZ - Two Silhouettes, When The Lights Die Down + CLARK KENT - 4 tracks from the debut + EDDIE MONEY - 6 tracks from 'Can't Hold Back' + FM - 5 tracks from 'Tonight' + HIGH TENSION - 6 tracks from s/t + JOE LYNN TURNER - On The Run, Young Hearts, Endlessly + LIPSTIXX N BULLETZ - 5 tracks + LITA FORD - Shot of Poison, Playin' With Fire, Little Too Early + LIZZY BORDEN - Terror on The Town, Love Kills, Me Against The World, Shock, Eyes of A Stranger, Voyeur + LOUD & CLEAR - 4 tracks from 'Disc-connected' + LOUDGUNS - 8 tracks from the debut and 2 tracks from the sophomore + LOVE.MIGHT.KILL - Too Big To Fail + LOVEKILLERS - 4 tracks from the debut + LYNCH MOB - killer tracks from the first two albums + OUTFIELD, THE - assorted fave tracks from several albums + RECKLESS LOVE - Loaded + RUNNER - Fooling Myself + SPIN GALLERY - Tic Toc, Indulge + STONE FURY - Break Down The Wall, I Hate To Sleep Alone, Life Is Too Lonely, Don't Tell Me Why + URIAH HEEP - Too Scared To Run, Think It Over  
    • yup, looks like a new era is coming good news for us
    • I was gonna start a "Wig Wam" cover band called "The Wig Wam Teepees", but the whole ordeal made me feel too tense.
    • Apparently people with blood type O are less likely to contract covid, and if they get it, have less severe symptons. I'm O+ Woop woop!
    • I love 60s music and 50s music, for that matter. I've mentioned before how I was very lucky to grow up in a household where music was always playing in some form. I was listening to this stuff before I started school.  You've got me reminiscing, so I've gone a bit overboard with the clips, but I love every one. Not everyone's cup of tea, I understand. This is of course, the tip of the iceberg. It was a very rich decade and I haven't even started with the great 50s tunes. Back then, image was a bonus, but it was predominantly about the talent. Nowadays, talent is a bonus, but it's predominantly about the image.                                
    • Spot on mate. Perfect definition, but that's not a bad thing. Country & Western music was a big part of my childhood.  I'm talking about the old school shit.  Marty Robbins, Charley Pride, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams Snr, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.