• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

66% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Guess it shows the hiatus was needed.. Wall Street was a bad album, and I’m a fan of these guys.    I thought the same - I think they’ll still have a couple of ‘fun’ tracks just like Age’s solo stuff, Ammunition and previous Wig Wam albums but it looks like a more serious and less tongue-in-cheek direction.    Definitely looking forward to further info / music. 
    • For people without comorbidities, COVID-19 is not the apocalyptical virus the media makes it out to be. As recently as 3 weeks ago (I think?) the WHO reversed itself, now saying that societal lockdowns are NOT the answer. Great, we crippled the economy and destroyed peoples' jobs for what exactly? Protect/quarantine those in high risk groups, but open up society as a whole IMO. There's a certain segment that wants a 100.00% reliable solution or cure. It doesn't exist. It may NEVER exist. Tens of thousands of people die every year from just the flu and its side effects; we don't shut down the planet for it, and there isn't a 100% cure for it. The cure is proving worse than the disease... literally. P.S. At least here in the U.S., there is a large political component to how COVID-19 is being handled, with the motive of tilting the election. Democrat governors wanting to keep things locked down until after election day and then things will "magically" improve. Pelosi refusing to consider any aid package to the American people until after the election, regardless of how much the GOP is willing to negotiate. She's evil.
    • What are you a fucking idiot? what kind of a fucking bollocks statement is that mate, you must have your head so far up your ass, you can smell your own breath, never talk with that much sense G-Off, you cant let little things like reality and common sense get in the way of Covid, you should know that, now denounce your whiteness, apologize for your white privilege and say 10 hail marys, then we will forgive you.
    • Wow, huge song. Would never have believed they were still capable of that after the way they went off the rails so bad. But that is absolutely killer. Love it.  Will be interested to see what direction they take, lyrically, on the new album. Will it still be a kind of parody/joke thing, or will it be straight up more serious melodic hard rock like this track suggests? 
    • It's what made him famous, and for absolutely perfect reason, folks here is a little known comic, touring on the opey & anthony comedy tour, the previous comic was booed offstage, you've heard of notorious philly crowds, watch what happens when they start booing an unknown Bill Burr, this was legendary, wish it could have been recorded better.  
    • There's a couple of posts of this nature and yes, that's no good. But again, this side of the coin gets well represented, but can we allow some representation for the other side of the coin? Or is this a BLM situation again? Now, I don't have the stats any more than you or Moses or Jesus does. But let's say roughly 44,000,000 people have had this thing at last count. Are we allowed to acknowledge for a second that it is extremely likely that the overwhelming majority of these people have not and will not have lasting health issues? Are we allowed to say that, or are we just going to concentrate on the (probably relatively very small amount of) people that have - for whatever reason - had significant issues with the virus? Who, dare I say, would probably have issues had they had another non-Covid related health issue? I'm just going to pluck one from a hat because he's famous and we all know him, but can we acknowledge that Novak Djokovic had the virus and was then, a few weeks later,  playing tennis in Wimbledon and France at the highest possible level on the planet?  And there will be tens of millions of people that share a similar story to him. So let's please acknowledge this side of the coin before painting a picture that everyone who has had it is doomed for eternity.   I know this covid thing is something we need to acknowledge, but I just can't handle the over-dramatics, for lack of a better term. Yes, it's a part of life now. Like the flu, cancer and a million other ailments. It's there and we all know it. If I am not mistaken, there has never, ever been a vaccine for a coronavirus ever, in history. So there's probably a decent likelihood there may not ever be a vaccine for Covid-19. So what then? We just start every news bulletin with the daily infection rates for the rest of time, until the sun swallows earth? Is that the plan? When do we try to get on with some semblance of life, knowing what we know now?  One day, the human race is going to have to start living some kind of collective life again, with this thing amongst us. It is what it is.  Anyway, fuck it. I can't put into words properly my whole take on the thing. I'm just glad to see/hear I'm not alone. Covid-19 is not a good thing, BUT, in my opinion, the reaction to it has been, and continues to be well and truly disproportionate. I guess, in a nutshell, that's my 2 cents on the thing.  Let the hate commence but I don't really care because I already hate myself for wasting the time it took me to type that.  
    • Awesome isn’t it.. the production sounds improved and loving the heavier guitar tone. Wouldn’t surprise me if Erik Martensson wasn’t involved in some capacity.  Was only a few days back I was watching videos of the Sheffield gig back in 2010 - seriously good live band. 
    • One of my fave bands of all time. And to see them back for another round is simply an awesome news.  As for the new tune, it's a killer. Love it. 
    • new additions : + AC/DC - Shot In The Dark + BLIND ALLEY - Fire and Ice + BRIAN MCDONALD -  Between Heaven and Heart + BRONZ - Two Silhouettes, When The Lights Die Down + CLARK KENT - 4 tracks from the debut + EDDIE MONEY - 6 tracks from 'Can't Hold Back' + FM - 5 tracks from 'Tonight' + HIGH TENSION - 6 tracks from s/t + JOE LYNN TURNER - On The Run, Young Hearts, Endlessly + LIPSTIXX N BULLETZ - 5 tracks + LITA FORD - Shot of Poison, Playin' With Fire, Little Too Early + LIZZY BORDEN - Terror on The Town, Love Kills, Me Against The World, Shock, Eyes of A Stranger, Voyeur + LOUD & CLEAR - 4 tracks from 'Disc-connected' + LOUDGUNS - 8 tracks from the debut and 2 tracks from the sophomore + LOVE.MIGHT.KILL - Too Big To Fail + LOVEKILLERS - 4 tracks from the debut + LYNCH MOB - killer tracks from the first two albums + OUTFIELD, THE - assorted fave tracks from several albums + RECKLESS LOVE - Loaded + RUNNER - Fooling Myself + SPIN GALLERY - Tic Toc, Indulge + STONE FURY - Break Down The Wall, I Hate To Sleep Alone, Life Is Too Lonely, Don't Tell Me Why + URIAH HEEP - Too Scared To Run, Think It Over  
    • yup, looks like a new era is coming good news for us

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.