List of 2012 Releases

Nightrain

Very encouraged by the positive comments over at melrock.com concerning the upcoming releases for

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

Sounds like 5 dead set certs for my top 10 of 2012

:)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very encouraged by the positive comments over at melrock.com concerning the upcoming releases for

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

Yes! I can't wait

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

Yes! I can't wait

If you go on Andrews Facebook page he has a link to 2 samples of the Hess.

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

WET and Eclipse sounds like a sure fire but the rest three, hm not too convincing, but let em hit the ears first

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

WET and Eclipse sounds like a sure fire but the rest three, hm not too convincing, but let em hit the ears first

well eric martensson wrote all the of the Jamison solo as well, so I expect that to be great.

The 4 samples I hear of Hess sound perfect to me.

& the clip I heard on Toby's facebook page of a POL song sounded a monster, so consider me stoked for all five :-))

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

well eric martensson wrote all the of the Jamison solo as well, so I expect that to be great.

& the clip I heard on Toby's facebook page of a POL song sounded a monster, so consider me stoked for all five :-))

I can only assume POL will continue their tradition of sucking, but I am super excited about the other 4... only because Glen just mentioned that Jamison's solo disc is going to be a Terry Brock solo album part two. ;)

So basically you have 3 Martensson albums and one Hess album - sounds perfect to me. Two of the most reliable names in the game. I'd actually like to see those two team up, in song-writing as well as the actual album itself.

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

I can only assume POL will continue their tradition of sucking, but I am super excited about the other 4... only because Glen just mentioned that Jamison's solo disc is going to be a Terry Brock solo album part two. ;)

So basically you have 3 Martensson albums and one Hess album - sounds perfect to me. Two of the most reliable names in the game. I'd actually like to see those two team up, in song-writing as well as the actual album itself.

POL new album is supposed to be in the vein of the debut, so it wont suck.

You mean Toby Hitchcock, I believe ;-)

WET

Eclipse

Jimi Jamison (solo)

Pride Of Lions

Hess (solo)

You mean Toby Hitchcock, I believe ;-)

:lol: Yeah, that'd be the one! ;)

That's encouraging, although for me this probably means downloading a few tracks as their albums always have far too many ballads. One ballad for every non-ballad is ridiculous imo. Still, if there are tracks of a similar calibre to 'First Time Around The Sun' and 'Sound of Home', it will be well worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...

To Be Released

BON JOVI - tba (Melodic Rock)

JIMI JAMISON - tba (AOR) / Frontiers Records [Oct]

LOVERBOY - Rock N Roll Revival (AOR) / Frontiers Records [Aug 14th]

NEAL SCHON - The Calling (instrumental)

RICHIE SAMBORA - Aftermath of The Lowdown (AOR) / Dangerbird Records [sep 4th]

THRESHOLD - March of Progress (Prog Metal) / Nuclear Blast Records [Oct]

TRIUMPH - Live at Sweden Rock Festival (Hard Rock) / Frontiers Records [Aug 24th]

Out Now

3 INCHES OF BLOOD - Long Live Heavy Metal (Heavy Metal) / Century Media

ASIA - XXX (AOR) / Frontiers Records

CRUCIFIED BARBARA - The Midnight Chase (Hard Rock) / indie

DRIVER - Countdown (Heavy Metal) / Metal Heaven

HEART - Strange Euphoria [boxset] (AOR) / indie

HERMAN FRANK - Kings Call (Heavy Metal) / Metal Heaven

GUN - Break The Silence (Hard Rock) / earMUSIC

L.A.GUNS - Hollywood Forever (Sleaze/Hard Rock) / Cleopatra Records

LITA FORD - Living Like A Runaway (Hard Rock) / SPV

MILLION $ RELOAD - A Sinner's Saint (Hard Rock) / Frontiers Records

OXYGEN - Final Warning (Melodic Rock) / Escape Music

SLASH - Apocalyptic Love (Hard Rock) / Roadrunner Records

WIGELIUS - Reinventions (AOR) / Frontiers Records

Some nice titles there. Looking forward to the new Loverboy and Threshold especially and awaiting the imminent arrival of the Wigelius, Asia and Gun discs.in the next week or so. I've had a sneaky peek of the new Gun disc and it's a killer btw.

Some nice titles there. Looking forward to the new Loverboy and Threshold especially and awaiting the imminent arrival of the Wigelius, Asia and Gun discs.in the next week or so. I've had a sneaky peek of the new Gun disc and it's a killer btw.

Interesting about the Gun disc as that got some bad press. Yeah really looking forward to what Threshold ca come up with - its gonna have to be super good to get anywhere near Dead Reckoning cos that was an absolute killer.

Also hearing good things on the Bon Jovi - back to HAND standards, which I realy enjoyed :-))

Wow, I don't think I knew about GUN. Would truly love to check that out. I'm also excited to hear what Bon Jovi come up with next too. There's some harsh critics out there but I still get enough out of what they release these days. Wigelface is in the mail on it's way too me and that's about all I'm interested there (as I already have LA Guns and Slash). Oh, and Lita... I would like to get that. And wait, Loverboy's last disc was super! I wonder if they can do that again...?

Interesting about the Gun disc as that got some bad press. Yeah really looking forward to what Threshold ca come up with - its gonna have to be super good to get anywhere near Dead Reckoning cos that was an absolute killer.

Bad press??? It ain't even out yet!! I've heard it, so I've made my own mind up :)

I liked Threshold when Damien was in before, so I am sure it will be a good album - I haven't heard a bad one by them yet anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

To Be Released

BEAUTIFUL BEAST - California Suntan (Sleaze/Hard Rock) / indie

BONRUD - Save Tomorrow (AOR) / Escape Music [sep 21st]

Out Now

DANIELE LIVERANI - Eleven Mysteries (Instrumental) / Lion Music

FATAL FORCE - Unholy Rites (Melodic Metal) / Metal Heaven

LOUDGUNS - Broken Highway (Melodic Rock) / indie

PRAYER - Danger In The Dark (Hard Rock) / Escape Music

SAGA - 20/20 (AOR/Prog Rock) / earMUSIC

SAMUEL JAKOB - Pastpresent (Melodic Rock) / indie

TESTAMENT - The Dark Roots of Earth (Thrash Metal) / Nuclear Blast

UGLY KID JOE - Stairway To Hell EP (Hard Rock) / indie

To Be Released

Anyone heard anything about this one? I'm still trying to decide whether I need the debut...

To Be Released

Anyone heard anything about this one? I'm still trying to decide whether I need the debut...

Haven't heard the sample yet, but I guess the debut is probably around 75%-ish for me, or 80% kinda forgot

To Be Released

Haven't heard the sample yet, but I guess the debut is probably around 75%-ish for me, or 80% kinda forgot

Kinda forgot?! Must have been good then ;-)

KISS - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist:

http://www.metalstor...p?news_id=17459

Awesome, can not wait!

• 2 weeks later...