Buying from FnA Records

A buddy bought the download version. The Rough Demos cd sound fucking awful, hence the title. The others don't sound a lot different from the demos that have been floating around for years. Maybe doesn't have the hiss? Is it worth $15 a piece for cd-r's that haven't been remastered? Nah...had they been silver pressed though, sure.

Maybe everyone else will feel different as I try and not allow my hatred for the label get in the way of my judgement.

• 5 months later...

Did these guys go out of business??? Haven't been able to access their website in a few days. Anyone know?

Wishful thinking...I don't think so. I believe they just released or are releasing the Tigertailz Reelz cd.

Yeah, I wish all their cds were silver pressed. Their liner notes are good for the most part. Love that Nobodys Children cd they put out.

Seems like maintenance is the reason why they are down for the time being (according to their facebook page).

Makes me really appreciate what Eonian is doing. They really go all out on the inserts and all their cds are silver pressed and they all have good quality audio too!!!

A buddy bought the download version. The Rough Demos cd sound fucking awful, hence the title. The others don't sound a lot different from the demos that have been floating around for years. Maybe doesn't have the hiss? Is it worth $15 a piece for cd-r's that haven't been remastered? Nah...had they been silver pressed though, sure.

Maybe everyone else will feel different as I try and not allow my hatred for the label get in the way of my judgement.

+1

I won't buy much if anything if it is a CDR.

They really go all out on the inserts and all their cds are silver pressed and they all have good quality audio too!!!

I don't understand any other discussion about this label other than fact that 99% of their releases are plain and simply just not listenable. CDR, download, artwork etc... all that shit is insignificant if all their releases are the worst, most inaudible sound quality imaginable. Which they are.

They really go all out on the inserts and all their cds are silver pressed and they all have good quality audio too!!!

I don't understand any other discussion about this label other than fact that 99% of their releases are plain and simply just not listenable. CDR, download, artwork etc... all that shit is insignificant if all their releases are the worst, most inaudible sound quality imaginable. Which they are.

?

You mean Eonian?

Did you see 5150 meant the Eonian label?...

?

You mean Eonian?

Did you see 5150 meant the Eonian label?...

No, definitely not Eonian. I know 5150 was saying that Eonian is a good product, which they are, but also insinuating that FnA stuff is quite the opposite, which I embellished upon. Keep up, man.

• 2 weeks later...