2012 in melodic rock

Glen

Nightrain, if youre reading, add these to your list.......

New Ratt album for 2012, confirmed by Pearcy

Tango Down (with David Reece on vocals) - March 2012

Wow, that Ratt one is great news. I thought they were done. Awesome.

I hate to say it of Reece, but I hope he doesn't turn Tango Down into a band as average as everything he's been on recently. They're a really good band and I LOVED that last CD. Would hate to hear them averaged down.

Hey Geoff!!

I respect your feelings, and appreciate the kind words. David is a a MONSTER vocalist and we were all very happy to have him jump on board. Each of us for our own reasons. Rif, being a ACCEPT fan. While i was a Big Bangalore Choir fan. (FYI...I love Eat the Heat as well though! :banger: ) This album has my personal stamp of approval. I was very meticulous in the choosing of material that made the final cut. We(Band/Label)set the bar high as if this was the bands first release, and to some extent it was/is. I feel that we surpassed the goal we set for ourselves. Rif wrote some of his best stuff to date, and im not just saying that. Jace Pawlak also helped penn a few tunes with Rif on this cd.So , if you enjoyed songs like STEP BY STEP, CAN'T WAIT and I'M DONE LOVING YOU. Then i promise you will love this cd. It's as if we took the best of Damage Control, the best of Eat The Heat and Bangalore and put it all in a blender and pushed the button. This album was built on everyones strengths. We made sure to settle for nothing short of great.

I respect your honesty and you have always been a surporter of my releases and bands. So im giving you the KIVEL challenge! ;-) pre order the cd, and IF you truly dont like it. I will not question you at all. What i will do is this. You can keep the TANGO DOWN cd and i will on top of that send you any other kivel title of your choice at no charge. No strings attached!

John

Haha. Thanks John, sounds good. I will probably pre-order that one asap... especially with that endoresement! Sounds like a brilliant disc, as I absolutely love all 3 discs mentioned in this cocktail mix. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightrain, if youre reading, add these to your list.......

New Ratt album for 2012, confirmed by Pearcy

Tango Down (with David Reece on vocals) - March 2012

Wow, that Ratt one is great news. I thought they were done. Awesome.

I hate to say it of Reece, but I hope he doesn't turn Tango Down into a band as average as everything he's been on recently. They're a really good band and I LOVED that last CD. Would hate to hear them averaged down.

Hey Geoff!!

I respect your feelings, and appreciate the kind words. David is a a MONSTER vocalist and we were all very happy to have him jump on board. Each of us for our own reasons. Rif, being a ACCEPT fan. While i was a Big Bangalore Choir fan. (FYI...I love Eat the Heat as well though! :banger: ) This album has my personal stamp of approval. I was very meticulous in the choosing of material that made the final cut. We(Band/Label)set the bar high as if this was the bands first release, and to some extent it was/is. I feel that we surpassed the goal we set for ourselves. Rif wrote some of his best stuff to date, and im not just saying that. Jace Pawlak also helped penn a few tunes with Rif on this cd.So , if you enjoyed songs like STEP BY STEP, CAN'T WAIT and I'M DONE LOVING YOU. Then i promise you will love this cd. It's as if we took the best of Damage Control, the best of Eat The Heat and Bangalore and put it all in a blender and pushed the button. This album was built on everyones strengths. We made sure to settle for nothing short of great.

I respect your honesty and you have always been a surporter of my releases and bands. So im giving you the KIVEL challenge! ;-) pre order the cd, and IF you truly dont like it. I will not question you at all. What i will do is this. You can keep the TANGO DOWN cd and i will on top of that send you any other kivel title of your choice at no charge. No strings attached!

John

Haha. Thanks John, sounds good. I will probably pre-order that one asap... especially with that endoresement! Sounds like a brilliant disc, as I absolutely love all 3 discs mentioned in this cocktail mix. ;)

No problem Geoff!!

I wouldnt steer you wrong. Id rather you not buy one of my releases if i knew you wouldn't like it. Im pretty confident that you will like this cd! Hence my offer to put my $$ where my mouth is.

Thanks!

John

• 6 months later...

Was just re-reading this thread and wondered what's happened to this -

Also, I heard the other day that there will be a new Khymera album in the spring time with Robbie LeBlanc on lead vocals - nice.

??