The Avengers - New trailer out today!

whiplash1972

I have waited my entire life for this........I am beyond excited!!

Apparently "The Avengers" was released in Europe this past weekend, a week ahead of the release date here in the U.S. (and the movie studios wonder why piracy is rampant? Hah)... and it made $187 million in its opening weekend... damn! This flick is gonna make its entire budget back before it even hits our shores!! :yikes:

• My Little Pony

Apparently "The Avengers" was released in Europe this past weekend, a week ahead of the release date here in the U.S. (and the movie studios wonder why piracy is rampant? Hah)... and it made $187 million in its opening weekend... damn! This flick is gonna make its entire budget back before it even hits our shores!! :yikes:

I was told it was released over seas first, because of piracy. They believe this will get a lot more of the Asian countries in the theatres instead of downloading North American cams.

I was told it was released over seas first, because of piracy. They believe this will get a lot more of the Asian countries in the theatres instead of downloading North American cams.

...interesting theory on the MPAA's part, but a guy at work said he was in NYC yesterday and they're already selling bootlegged "Avengers" DVDs on the street there...doubtlessly pirated from Asian cams!! :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

...interesting theory on the MPAA's part, but a guy at work said he was in NYC yesterday and they're already selling bootlegged "Avengers" DVDs on the street there...doubtlessly pirated from Asian cams!! :rofl2:

Heh, yeah, you'll never stop it. I don't understand why they just don't release it worldwide on the same day.

Anyway, my buddies wanna see it opening night in the D-Boxes. I think it would be a good film to experience in those chairs.