Michael Eden leaves Eden's Curse

Nightrain

I didn't realise he was that same Michael St Allen guy. How did I miss that? :lol: If I understand correctly, that means he was the lead vocalist in this Seven Ten band (very good disc): http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=2205&CDName=Love+And+War

As for this news, well I have to agree with Glen's first statement in that his voice was the weak link in this band. I'm also a big fan of all three discs and it's not like I hate his vocals. But they did grate on me more as time went on. This band could sound a hell of a lot better with a more powerful voice. I must admit I don't see this as a bad thing at all, to be totally honest.

As for his rants - it's sad when a valid point gets made completely invalid in the way that someone carries themself. In the real world, I can understand the whole money thing if it's as bad as he says it is, but the way he carries on makes it very hard to sympathise with him, and also very hard to know what is fact and what is over-embelished, as he certainly comes across that way - very dramatic and over the top.

Ha yeah it was all 'shoot you in the face' type shite he used to spurt on melrock. Very sad. And then he has the gall to slag people for being on forums when he used to be one of the worst.