Sign in to follow this  
Retrospect Records

Retrospect goes digital!

The wait is over ladies and gentlemen. Over the next few weeks we will be releasing a plethora of titles that will blow your mind.

Our first 20 or so releases are now LIVE at our new and updated website.

Those of you who don't like to download digital product can vote on each product page for a physical cd release so we can gauge what kind of interest there is in doing a cd pressing.

Sound samples are all over the place so please , spend some time on our site and let us know what you think.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE and FOR YOUR SUPPORT. We can't continue to release obscure 80s treasures without your help.

RETROSPECT RECORDS

If I had the time and money I would have 80+% of your catalog. Since I don't I have to hope whatever releases I want most are still there when I finally have the ability to purchase them. The more this stuff changes the more I feel left behind. I still listen to cassettes. That's how far behind I am. I realize to compete you have to do this, but it still doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Sam...there is no where ot vote for a physical cd relase of Nemesis and the Americade box set?????

Already voted for the Iron Clad...Woooooo!!! :party421::beerbang::dance:

Not 100% sure... But I think if there is nowhere to vote for a physical release those are already planned for a physical release.

thats correct, if there is no poll, then we are already planning on a CD release in the very near future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Most likely my final list...don't really see it changing, but as I've only been listening to 2018 releases this month then this is pretty much nailed on...numbered em too   Top5... 01.Midnite City - There Goes The Neighbourhood 02.Treat - Tunguska 03.The Night Flight Orchestra - Sometimes The World Ain't Enough 04.Shiraz Lane - Carnival Days 05.Creye-s/t followed by... 06.W.E.T-Earthrage 07.Kissin Dynamite - Ecstasy 08.Vega-Only Human 09.Ted Poley/Degreed-Modern Art 10.Steel City-Fortress But the best thing I heard this year is LeBrock - The Real Thing E.P Honourable mentions to Nitrate - Real World,Jerome Mazza-Outlaw Son & Groundbreaker-s/t    
    • Echo Echo haha, for me it's an epic song
      love the changes through it
    • Man, finally I've got the Jap. version! Feck me, but  those Japanese bonuses rule the airways!  (Restless Heart-Tattoo Rodeo cover +  Liaison Of Love(synthwave remix))! Tera giga mega release! I love them!    
    • Otherwise - True Love Never Dies Planethard - Crashed On Planet Hard Lutricia McNeal - Greatest Hits It's Immaterial - Life's Hard And Then You Die (2 CD Deluxe Edition) King - Remixes & Rarities (2 CD) Hollywood Beyond - If (2 CD Expanded) Moms Rocket - Red Escape - Borderline Sabu - s/t + 1 (Reissue)
    • that is my least fav song on Shiraz Lane!!!!
    • that is my least fav song on Shiraz Lane!!!!
    • This was done in another thread, but I couldn't find that to reply, so I figured I'd start a thread Not sure what 'rules' there are for this type of thing, but I went with 15 songs, max 1 from any album.
      I sorted them the way I thought they went best together, starting strong, and finishing strong.
      01 Reincarnation - Shiraz Lane
      02 Broken Chandeliers - Roxanne
      03 Let It Be - CoreLeoni
      04 Sham Pain - Five Finger Death Punch
      05 Progenitors - Treat
      06 Waking Lions - Pop Evil
      07 Two Coins And A Dead Man - Reece
      08 More Than The Moon - Station
      09 Time - Ammunition
      10 Hangover In Hannover - Electric Boys
      12 Please Come - Black Stone Cherry
      13 Higher Than Love - Angeline
      13 Too Little Too Late - SteelCity
      14 You Don't Understand Me - Midnite City
      15 You're Not Alone - Kissin' Dynamite

• Speaking of Skin & Bones...There is a cassette from a seller on ebay claiming Skin & Bones did a demo in 1999...I don't think this is the same skin & Bones even tho the seller says it is. On the cover it says Chicago.

Link is
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/SKIN-BONES-3-TRACKS-1999-HAIR-METAL-GLAM-DEMO-MEGA-RARE-UNRELEASED-TRACKS/283252508730?hash=item41f32a483a:g:4gQAAOSwr4Zb5c0X:rk:5:pf:1
    • De Arrow - S/T Ones I been looking for Joe Lynn Turner - Undercover Joe Lynn Turner - Undercover 2.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.