Most demanding buyer EVER

I wrote back and said I didn't have the time and patience to find and cut out boxes and meet all of his demands...

Those cd's were sold on August 8th, we are now the 18th, will this thing ever go away?

Was this the bastard that outbid me on all your Canadian AOR listings? If so, cancel the transaction and give them to me. ;)

Good point ... ! ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved this message from the buyer...10 days after the auction ended and I had to file 18 seperate payment requests. This buyer has to fucking be kidding.

Dear Seller

This is very Important

I do not understand why did you not send me the 2 invoices like i request.

Please do not ship my cds, and hold them.

I want my cds shipped in 2 packages.

First package only Booklets and back covers.

Second package only silver cd.

The 2 packages should not be shipped at the same time, second package should be shipped 10 days after the first package.

For the First package, i want you join all the booklets and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the booklets),then tape it for the booklets did not get out. and do the same for back covers, join all the back covers and sandwich them with 2 pieces of a very hard strong flat sturdy cardboard box (bigger then the size of the back covers),then tape it for the back covers did not get out.

Then tape together the 2 cardboard sandwich, (the booklets cardboard sandwich and the back cover cardboard sandwich) and cover them with a plastic air bobble film and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box.

For the second package Package, please make a pile of the silver cd, and between each silver cd put a soft plastic film (that are normaly used to protect food in the refrigerator)this will avoid the cd get friction and by this way avoid to get wear and scratched, then cover all that pile of cd with a soft plastic film between each cd, with a plastic air bobble, and put it inside of a very hard strong sturdy cardboard box, and fill the empty space with some plastic protections or papers.

Each of the 2 packages send has "Gift" declare $20 and for the package of the booklets and covers, write "used inserts", and for the package of the silver cd write "used silver cd"

I will pay you the shipping of more one box, so please say how much it`s that i pay you by your paypal email.

Please say if you understand what itry to explain, and do not ship before you talk first to me.

Thank you

Recipes in Chinese are easier to follow. WTF???

Sounds like a good person to block..

Here is MY last response.

Your requests and demands are not reasonable. I do not have the time nor the patience to look for free boxes, cut out pieces of cardboard and to ship cd's to your specifications. I have been selling cd's on Ebay for years and have over 4000 transactions with 99.99% being very succesful with many, many returning customers. Here are your 3 options for shipping, you will pick one of them.

option #1 - I ship the way I've been shipping for years. I place the cd's in little plastic slips and ship them with the inserts in the same package, in a bubble mailer. 12 cd's/inserts will be in one package and 6 cd's and inserts will be in the other. These will be shipped the same day from my local post office. I will place a small packet note stating the the cd's are gifts af the value is 5$ for each package. The cost will be 28$, which you have already paid for. In 10 years I've had only 2 incidents of damaged cd's shipping this way.

option #2 - I ship the 18 cd's in 9 jewel cases, 2 cd's and inserts in each jewel case. The jewel cases will protect the cd's. I will ship them in a Canada Post box. The cost will be 60$. Therefore, you will need to send an additional 22$ to my Paypal account. I will state on the small packet sticker the cost of the cd's is 10$ and also a gift.

option #3 - I refund your money through Paypal and we cancel all the Ebay transactions for all 18 cd's.

I'd like to do business with you, but you have to be more flexible and reasonable, your demands are too much. I sell used cd's out of my basement as a means of making some extra cash, I am not an industry or a real business.

Please chose one of the 3 options and let me know which one you prefer.

Thanks

Well the fucknut replied. And has chosen to cancel the whole thing. I'm out about 24$ in Ebay fees, (not to mention 240$ in sales) because I can no longer claim a file for a cancelled transaction, since I claimed a non payment file, he payed, so case closed. I can't even find the 18 cd's in my sold list on Ebay, they seemed to have vanished. They might show up again once Paypal and Ebay reorganize the fact I had to file non payment claims, he took 10 days to pay, he wanted a refund after and I refunded him.

Block this person anaccapela10

Here is his last response

Hi Paul BTW Who the fuck is PAUL????

Since you do not agree in my request, and i have more then 30 years of experience in international dealings, and always the seller do not ship like i request i had received the items damage.

I had received the same information of many sellers that told me that they ship like you propose to do, and never had problems, the the problem is that in fact i received the items damage.

So i prefer the third solution of yours, you refund me, i will lose money because paypal charge me, i will lose some cd that i realy would like to have, but i think is the best way, because you do not want to ship like i request in a save way, and i know that i will received your items damage.

So please refund me to the paypal email that is in the paypal invoice that i pay you.

I`m sorry you did not agree in the way i request, but i`m not hungry with you and i will guarantee i do not give you negative feedback.

Have a good day.

At least he's not 'hungry' with me, now I feel better.

• My Little Pony

Yes, it's the small victories you need to hold on to.

Yes, it's the small victories you need to hold on to.

:rofl2:

Does this mean you two will not be going out to dinner together any time soon..?

So you lost time..

you lost money...

you lost the listing for the CDs in your ebay account...

and now you have lost a possible dinner date... SAD

Try to imagine this fucker ordering a pizza :blink:

:rofl: The kitchen staff would be spittin' in his food for sure!

Me and Keith doing like the Head And Shoulders commercial:

Me: 'Come on Keith by spittin' in it, did you mean to put something else in the food, something even more nasty?'

Keith: Noooo

Me: Really?

Keith: Yes! (shrugs his head in shame)

Me: 'Come on Keith by spittin' in it, did you mean to put something else in the food, something even more nasty?'

:rofl::puke: "Special Sauce" = :masturbanana:

Apologies if I've missed it, but please could you post (or PM me if you're not comfortable posting it) this guy's eBay ID? I want to make sure I block this loony from ever bidding on my auctions.

You know... Looking at his user name again I believe he bought something from me before. Any way possible you can let us know his name...?

Is there a way on ebay to check that without going back to all the feedbacks...?

• My Little Pony

Apologies if I've missed it, but please could you post (or PM me if you're not comfortable posting it) this guy's eBay ID? I want to make sure I block this loony from ever bidding on my auctions.

anaccapela10

:rofl::puke: "Special Sauce" = :masturbanana:

:rofl2:

What. A. Bag. Of. Douche.

Blocked, and thank you for giving this nitwit's ID.

Seconded. In a way I feel a bit sorry for the guy, but he needs a psychiatrist.

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I just received my shipment from you, and they were packaged perfectly. I can't imagine a situation where CDs shipped using this method could be damaged, unless the postal system in Portugal is extremely brutal. My items arrived safely. Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I just received my shipment from you, and they were packaged perfectly. I can't imagine a situation where CDs shipped using this method could be damaged, unless the postal system in Portugal is extremely brutal. My items arrived safely. Thanks a lot!

Don't pay any attention to what Fat Freddy might tell you. No special sauce was used in the shipping process of your cd's.

Glad to hear all went well.

My thouht is that the bidder anaccapela10 got scared when he found out he bought for 240$, I think he wanted me to cancel the transactions from the start, because he does have 350+ feedback and has had successful transactions and I'm sure he couldn't pull the same shit he did with me with every other seller on Ebay. I'm sure I'm not the first he fucks over, the fact he paid got difficult, he was just waiting for me to offer giving him his money back. By doing this he could get NARUed for non payment, but he did get his money back in the end.

I'd still block him, since he is a douche bag as Dan put it.

• 2 months later...

anaccapela10.... gave him a chance, but what a ridiculous piece of shit. Claims he never got the CDs and wants me to refund him and then he'll pay me back when the package is delivered and/or is returned to me and I re-send. Yeah, right. He tried to do a Paypal chargeback and the only reason it didn't go through was because he filed it outside of the time frame. Also bitched about how I didn't send the package registered. Well, you don't pay for registered, you don't get registered. And registered shipping here in Canada costs out the ass!!!!!!!

Any sellers out there... trust me. DON'T give him the benefit of the doubt. Block its irritating ass. You don't want/need the aggrevation. As Dave let us all know, he's also super-anal and demanding as hell.

I thought I'd give him one chance, NOT worth it.

Block!

anaccapela10.... gave him a chance, but what a ridiculous piece of shit. Claims he never got the CDs and wants me to refund him and then he'll pay me back when the package is delivered and/or is returned to me and I re-send. Yeah, right. He tried to do a Paypal chargeback and the only reason it didn't go through was because he filed it outside of the time frame. Also bitched about how I didn't send the package registered. Well, you don't pay for registered, you don't get registered. And registered shipping here in Canada costs out the ass!!!!!!!

Any sellers out there... trust me. DON'T give him the benefit of the doubt. Block its irritating ass. You don't want/need the aggrevation. As Dave let us all know, he's also super-anal and demanding as hell.

Block!

Look at the feedback the cunts been leaving others. I'mnow happy my transactions with this piece of shit were cancelled.

Feedback from this douche

Block!

I know this guy won an auction of mine in the past. Everything seemed to go OK.. He never tried to pull anything on me. With all the troubles others have had though, I will put him on my "blocked list" for sure.

Thanks for the heads-up... :drink:

Block!

Look at the feedback the cunts been leaving others. I'mnow happy my transactions with this piece of shit were cancelled.

Feedback from this douche

Wow! Looks like he burned running15 (a good guy) big time with 5 negatives! In one of his feedbacks he states "This is the first negative feedback i give in 4 years..." What a lying piece of crap.