NEW KIVEL RELEASE, Chasing Magic!

KIVELRECORDS

I just ordered this one along with the new FarCry tshirt.

You and me both Wes. That new FarCry shirt looks friggin' cool as hell! Looking forward to these showing up in the mail any day now. :beerbang:

Where can I see the shirt? I'm not finding anything on the site.

Where is the shirt you speak of?? :unsure: I need one! :banger:

Is it the Optimism cover?

John had it on his FB page. I bought the black one.

Glad you are digging the swag!! Gotta post a pic of you sporting it ;-)

You and me both Wes. That new FarCry shirt looks friggin' cool as hell! Looking forward to these showing up in the mail any day now. :beerbang:

I'm not sure if this pic will show up but this is the one John posted on fb. I bought the white one, it's got the cities listed on the back including Sioux Falls. Kickass shirt!

254706_10150294745063738_559563737_7834112_4600868_n.jpg

Glad you dig the Swag Rick! Now you need to post a pic of you sporting it for us. :spboba:

Not a big fan of the band name (if you heard that "Chasing Magic" were playing at your local venue you might expect a couple of gay magicians rather than a melodic rock band), but the press release makes this one essential to check out. Whatever happened to Goodbye Thrill anyway?

GT put out a new disc last year

Why did you not phone me immediately upon release and tell me about this? :lol:

Seriously, did I miss this one?

Hello Tim

Odd you missed this tid bit on the GBT disc. We released KEEPSAKES which was a cd of unreleased songs, remixes etc. Which also comes with a 1 hour dvd of the band in the studio, live and more. So cd and dvd for $12. Thrill also released a full length studio album OUTRAGEOUS Shortly after that. If you pre order the CHASING MAGIC and get the two Thrill discs with your pre order, you will get one of the titles half price automatic on our order page. Not a bad deal. Marco also recently released a FERREIRA cd which you can find on itunes. Hope all of this helped!

JK

Thanks John, I pre-ordered the Chasing Magic and picked-up a couple of others. Can't believe I missed the Goodbye Thrill disc, the first was a monster.

Hey Tim!

How are you digging the CHASING MAGIC and the GOODBYE THRILL stuff?

JK

I'm not sure if this pic will show up but this is the one John posted on fb. I bought the white one, it's got the cities listed on the back including Sioux Falls. Kickass shirt!

254706_10150294745063738_559563737_7834112_4600868_n.jpg

Glad you dig the Swag Rick! Now you need to post a pic of you sporting it for us. :spboba:

The first time I wore it the shirt made me drink to much and it ended up passed out on someones couch...so it's already been broken in! :beerbang:

The first time I wore it the shirt made me drink to much and it ended up passed out on someones couch...so it's already been broken in! :beerbang:

Kivel Records, its Agents, Affiliates, Distributors and Representatives are not responsible for debauchery, misguided behavior or drunken foolishness of its customers while they are listening to any Kivel Related products,cds, videos or attending any of its artists shows. While wearing any merchandise of ours.

While you are wearing Kivel Records related merchandise, We are not held responsible for your actions, and you are not deemed a Representative of this company or any of its partners or affiliates.

In the case of a emergency, hang up and call 911. In case of drunken behavior that results in a international incident. Remove Kivel Related swag, and Please proceed to the nearest US Embassy.

>PLEASE NOTE: This post is 100% a JOKE and is not meant to be taken seriously. However in some rare case that any of the above may actually happen. Then we will stand by the above statements. That is all<

Kivel Records, its Agents, Affiliates, Distributors and Representatives are not responsible for debauchery, misguided behavior or drunken foolishness of its customers while they are listening to any Kivel Related products,cds, videos or attending any of its artists shows. While wearing any merchandise of ours.

While you are wearing Kivel Records related merchandise, We are not held responsible for your actions, and you are not deemed a Representative of this company or any of its partners or affiliates.

In the case of a emergency, hang up and call 911. In case of drunken behavior that results in a international incident. Remove Kivel Related swag, and Please proceed to the nearest US Embassy.

>PLEASE NOTE: This post is 100% a JOKE and is not meant to be taken seriously. However in some rare case that any of the above may actually happen. Then we will stand by the above statements. That is all<

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

This is quite a good album, I must say. Like Tim said above, 'The corners of my mind' is an excellent ballad. Probably my fave on the album. And on the ballad front, I love the closer too - 'Too many roads,' as well as 'Edge of goodbye' and 'Fine Line' sounds good here too. Otherwise, the first 2 tracks are good rockers and to be honest there isn't really a weak moment on the album. The only thing I would have to say is that the production is probably lacking quite a bit and a bit more in that department could have made a really outstanding disc... but as it is it's still a very fine debut.