Worksite Blues

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

So, I'm working on this new college dorm. I'm a mason--not 'free' but we're reasonable. The current site supervisor is a total muppet. A few times now he's walked up, unplugged my stereo, and left. He doesn't say a word. He just unplugs it and leaves. It pisses me off so much. It's extremely rude, but I don't wanna say anything because he's the site super' and I'll be on this site until September. I keep my stereo at a reasonable level--I usually can't even hear it over everything else--and I've been given permission to use it be the site safety guy. But this asshole just walks up, unplugs it, and leaves. If he's got a problem with it--obviously he does--he could at least say something to me. Because he hasn't, I just turn it back on when he's gone. Until he actually says anything, he can go eat a sack of old man dicks.

You're single, aren't you? If I believe the movies, aren't those places full of cheeky, cheeky, cheeky... cheeky, naughty little sluts? If so, f*ck the music and go and intercourse some cheeky, cheeky, cheeky... cheeky, naughty little sluts.

Problem solved? Cool, that's why I'm here.

Run the stereo on batteries, but plug the cord in the wall like it's being used. It would be fun to see his expression the next time he unplugs it.

So, I'm working on this new college dorm. I'm a mason--not 'free' but we're reasonable. The current site supervisor is a total muppet. A few times now he's walked up, unplugged my stereo, and left. He doesn't say a word. He just unplugs it and leaves. It pisses me off so much. It's extremely rude, but I don't wanna say anything because he's the site super' and I'll be on this site until September. I keep my stereo at a reasonable level--I usually can't even hear it over everything else--and I've been given permission to use it be the site safety guy. But this asshole just walks up, unplugs it, and leaves. If he's got a problem with it--obviously he does--he could at least say something to me. Because he hasn't, I just turn it back on when he's gone. Until he actually says anything, he can go eat a sack of old man dicks.

:aw:

I gotta listen to Rap, Oldies, Spanish and smooth Jazz all day at work.All at once!! :doh: When the young kid desides to play metal, it's always the same Godsmake or Disturbed songs.

• My Little Pony

You're single, aren't you? If I believe the movies, aren't those places full of cheeky, cheeky, cheeky... cheeky, naughty little sluts? If so, f*ck the music and go and intercourse some cheeky, cheeky, cheeky... cheeky, naughty little sluts.

It's a brand new dorm. No one's on campus. Oh, yeah, it's summer over here, Geoff. School's out.

• My Little Pony

Run the stereo on batteries, but plug the cord in the wall like it's being used. It would be fun to see his expression the next time he unplugs it.

Already thought of that. I'd also like to find a way to make all the buttons disfunctional. But it sounds like too much work.

It's a brand new dorm. No one's on campus. Oh, yeah, it's summer over here, Geoff. School's out.

So what are you doing there, then? Just go home instead and listen to music. ;)

Speaking of summer, it's slowly warming up here... already in August. I'm getting excited.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome!!! :tumbsup: