Can you believe it?!

hsf

It seems like a never-ending journey, but, I'm finally going to get married. I would have thought it would have happened long before, but, after plenty of bumps in the road, I've finally found "the one".

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the future Mrs. HSF:

Kateupton.jpg

Kate-upton2.jpg

Kate-Upton-poster.jpg

Kate-upton.jpg

Kate-Upton_05.jpg

Kate_Upton_swimsuit_23.jpg

Kate_Upton_swimsuit_2.jpg

Kate_Upton_swimsuit_06.jpg

kate-upton-pic-30.jpg

Kate-Upton-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2011.jpg

Her name is Kate Upton. She's 19 years old. Aside from the fact that I am twice her age, it's patently obvious that I'm head over heels for this woman and we will make it work. I'm so in love and can't wait for the day.

For anyone contemplating wedding gifts (and believe me, we don't expect them; your blessings and good wishes are more than enough), we are registered at Frederick's of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, and Alejandro's Warehouse of Whips, Chains, and Accessories.

Finally, it's a surprise wedding. (Come to think of it, it's been a surprise love too.) So, I'd greatly appreciate it if you happened to run into her if you'd not yet congratulate her so you didn't ruin the wonderful surprise for this lovely creature that has captured my heart (and a few other body parts as well).

And, to celebrate my joy, a gift for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U62stubaal4

Thanks in advance for all your well-wishing!

**disclaimer** I've GOT to start getting some sleep! My delusions are getting worse (or in this case, better) as time goes on. But I'm sure she'd be disappointed it was only a delusion if she ever met me. :rofl2:

Congratulations, mate! I'm really happy for the two of you. So, uh, can I cu- uh, come on your honeymoon?

• My Little Pony

sick. get some help you perverted sicko. ;) love you anyway ! :)

Widda's back!

Where ya been sweetie? :D

Must be recovering from all the B-day partying! :beerbang:

• 6 months later...

I'm divorcing this Michigan-loving skank if anyone else wants her. Too many hot fish in the sea to put up with a Wolverweenie.

Who are the new offensively attractive sluts... uh, I mean partners, in your avatar and signature?

I want to eat them all, including your ex-wife. ;)

I'm divorcing this Michigan-loving skank if anyone else wants her. Too many hot fish in the sea to put up with a Wolverweenie.

Who are the new offensively attractive sluts... uh, I mean partners, in your avatar and signature?

I want to eat them all, including your ex-wife. ;)

The avatar girl is Veronika Zemanova if I'm right. :tumbsup: