Album Game

HERBROCKS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Seeing as the original video is gone  
    • Listening to this one now on Bandcamp; not bad so far. I may wind up picking it up.  ▶︎ Take Me To The Fire | Atom Stone (bandcamp.com) Atom Stone   
    • Side note, saw a YouTube clip about Jack and GW.. Never knew that he shot a maid in the shoulder while robbing drug dealers as a kid and sentenced to 10 years but only served 11 months after being reassessed given his age at the time. Was working with Kendall at the time. Goes to show how deep and long his habit was 
    • Yeah I like these guys,but that isn't doing it for me,listened to it last night and was disappointed,hoping for better on the album...thought with Corabi returning I may get another Revolucion style disc...still hoping tbh.
    • Press release: Fatal Vision, the Canadian Rock band known for their electrifying anthems and melodic mastery, is proud to announce its signing with Art of Melody Music, a division of Burning Minds Music Group. This strategic partnership marks a significant milestone in the band's resurgence, aligning them with a first class label in the Melodic Rock genre. Alongside this exciting news, Fatal Vision is also thrilled to release their brand-new singles, "Time of Our Lives" and "Time of Our Lives (Duet Version)", now available on all major streaming and download platforms. The new singles capture the essence of Fatal Vision’s signature sound, an exhilarating blend of powerful guitar riffs, soaring vocals, and catchy melodies.  "Time of Our Lives" is an anthemic celebration of living in the moment, embracing the highs and lows, and seizing every opportunity to make lasting memories. The track, with its high-energy production (by Simon Marwood, Juan Miguel Gomez Montant and JK Northrup), infectious energy, driving guitar riffs and catchy chorus, is destined to become a sing-along favorite, and destined to become the soundtrack to unforgettable summer nights and indelible memories. The “Time of Our Lives” music video, produced by Dark Moon Productions, is a new chapter in the episodic story that Fatal Vision started from the videos of the first album and that will continue in the near future. In addition to the original version, Fatal Vision has also released "Time of Our Lives (Duet Version)," which features a dynamic collaboration with Nashville artist Christine Corless. This version adds a fresh dimension to the track, blending the voices of Simon Marwood and Christine Corless in a powerful duet that amplifies the song's emotional depth and universal appeal. Simon Marwood, lead vocalist of Fatal Vision, shared his excitement: "We are very excited to release Time of our Lives, which is definitely one of our favourite tracks ever, and has become our closing song at all of our live shows. The duet version continues the magic that happens when Christine and I blend our voices, and both versions really capture the essence of summertime." The band, fresh from a successful tour of England, is ready to begin an exciting new journey.  Stay tuned for upcoming news for both live and recording activities! Fatal Vision: Simon Marwood – Vocals Juan Miguel Gomez Montant – Guitars Andrew Burns – Bass Deniz Lim-Sersan – Keyboards Alex Wickham – Drums     And a duet version:  
    • These are AI and in no way do they sound like crappy soundtracks for low tier Japanese anime from the 80s.        
    • New single again featuring Ultraboss with Christopher Ling on vocals...  
    • Good song, I like it, better than the first two singles.
    • I have neither, but I do have a long time significant other who inspired a couple of them. She isn't in to the music I/we listen to and thinks these songs are a bit "meh". She'd get on well with Auslander.  I'm trying to focus on relatable lyrics. The sort of tracks we would listen to back in the day and think, "this song could be about me". The ultimate goal would be to write some sort of cohesive history/mythology inspired concept album utilising different styles of hard rock, from ballads to up-tempo rockers in the vein of "Once And Future King" by Gary Hughes.  Being flat out at work, it's all about finding the time.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.