HUGE Retrospect news!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

It's been a great few weeks, and this would've been a nice cherry on top of a monstrous August. Perhaps it'll be the start of an amazing September.

Setting up this new website is like doing a freakin mini-Amazon. It's extremely difficult and painstakingly time-consuming but I am told we will be ready to launch this weekend. I always hate delays but if it isn't done right the first time it could create the buyers a lot of problems that we cannot afford.

We appreciate your patience. There are some FANTASTIC releases coming out of this camp over the next few months....

Setting up this new website is like doing a freakin mini-Amazon. It's extremely difficult and painstakingly time-consuming but I am told we will be ready to launch this weekend. I always hate delays but if it isn't done right the first time it could create the buyers a lot of problems that we cannot afford.

We appreciate your patience. There are some FANTASTIC releases coming out of this camp over the next few months....

OK

I'm waiting :D

So is this big update going to be for new digital releases only or will it include actual new physical CD releases (like say for instance the Jillson cd) as well?

Are these coming too soon or are they "deleted" ?

MERE MORTALS – “Immortalized” (1987) & “Omni In Numerus Sita Sunt” (1986) – One of our most exciting signings -- These classic collector’s albums from this awesome Utica, NY melodic rock / AOR band featuring Bob Acquaviva will FINALLY be issued on CD for the first time ever!! Both albums will be remastered and feature additional bonus tracks! Look for Bob’s other bands LUFTWAFFE and TOURIS to most likely see a CD release / re-issue also!

GROUNDSTAR – “Forced Landing” (1979) and a second unreleased album (1980) – Classic melodic pomp rock / AOR gem, high on collectors want lists, now gets an official CD issue – remastered from the original master tapes. We are also issuing their great second unreleased album where Sharon Jordan takes most of the lead vocals. It will also include some super rare live recordings!!

ESSENCE - For fans of CINEMA, and top notch classy AOR, this is Cinema frontman Bruce Papa's (aka "Dartanyan") other 80's band. Fantastic material that has never seen the light of day!! This CD will certainly be put on wantlists worldwide....

SWITCH 'Contact Point' (1987) - Our first Kansas-based act. Switch recorded a 6-song EP back in the day before falling into obscurity. We found them and they are thrilled to bits that after 20 years these 6 songs will see a worldwide release. Melodic Hard Rock / AOR.

still working on MERE MORTALS.

GROUNDSTAR will be released later Monday (tomorrow) morning.

ESSENCE is just about done, just finishing up artwork and a few more audio tracks.

SWITCH should be out in a few weeks.

thanks alot!!

still working on MERE MORTALS.

GROUNDSTAR will be released later Monday (tomorrow) morning.

ESSENCE is just about done, just finishing up artwork and a few more audio tracks.

SWITCH should be out in a few weeks.

thanks alot!!

Cool. Essence got to be good! I hope it will be released as a CD.

• My Little Pony

I'm waiting for the "physical" cds

Sorry Sam but i'm not interested in digital

I want to touch the cd :lol:

Yes. I like to touch. I like getting physical with my CDs. ;)

• My Little Pony

Okay, after checking out the site, I realize why it's taken this long. I know you kept announcing digital music, but it never registered what that entailed. Looking good, however I don't buy digital music. Still looking forward to Jillson!!

Let me know when that Jillson comes out. :) Also, a few months ago I signed up for the email notifications when the website is updated and haven't gotten any emails aside from the one confirming I signed up. Is that service working?

Let me know when that Jillson comes out. :) Also, a few months ago I signed up for the email notifications when the website is updated and haven't gotten any emails aside from the one confirming I signed up. Is that service working?

Same here with the emails. It just doesn't work. I have tried to sign up several times.