Danger Danger vs Danger Danger

which song is better?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are great but considering I didn't hear "Don't Break My Heart Again" until many years later since it was unreleased for so long and "I Still Think About You" is just one of those songs from my high school days that I remember and that stands out as one of those ballads that is one of the best of the genre IMO. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm picking "I Still Think About You".

I love 'I still think about you' - it's actually the song that made me need to seek D2 desperately, but not only is 'Don't break my heart again' one of my favourite D2 songs, but it is one of my all-time favourite songs. So I chose 'Don't break my heart again.'

Now that is a tough one. Easily Danger Danger's 2 best ballads...you can add One Step From Paradise and Rocket To Your Heart to that list of great Danger Danger ballads. Because of production reasons and not sounding as dated I would have to pick Don't Break My Heart Again.

i may be stranger here but definitely go for 'I Still Think About You', that song is just nostalgic, pure magic in its simplicity, and totally awesome, still strum to my acoustic guitars occasionally and tried to reach Ted's high notes, well struggling, but yeah fun effort :christmas:

I'd rather masturbate with a bear trap than choose either one, but then that's probably just me.

That is a real tough one, but i'll go with I still think about you. For the reason that someone else gave, I grew up knowing that song from my early 20s.

I'd rather masturbate with a bear trap than choose either one, but then that's probably just me.

Because they're both so awesome and it's impossible to choose? Yeah, I can grasp that. ;)

Because they're both so awesome and it's impossible to choose? Yeah, I can grasp that. ;)

Yeah, that must be what he meant. It sure beats listening to Rob Halford squeal like he just got a rhino sausage up the ass ;)

Obvious choice was I still think about you as I dont even think the other song has registered with me, being that I dont even remember what it sounded like.

Yeah, that must be what he meant. It sure beats listening to Rob Halford squeal like he just got a rhino sausage up the ass ;)

Ah Keef now you've gone and done it.

:christmas:

I thought Rob Halford prefers gerbils??? :eek: He's a gerbil lover!! :eek::rofl2:

I thought Rob Halford prefers gerbils??? :eek: He's a gerbil lover!! :eek::rofl2:

LOL! Okay, where's Keef. Get in here and defend your man! LOL

I had to go with "I still think about you". For me, it's a timeless classic that always comes to mind when thinking about the greatest ballads ever done. And talking about "Screw It", there's an album that would've deserved a 100% rating on melodicrock.

talking about "Screw It", there's an album that would've deserved a 100% rating on melodicrock.

there is where I can't agree. there are brillant moments on that album but some real stinkers. it is essential but just goes to show how easy people can differ on rating an album.

talking about "Screw It", there's an album that would've deserved a 100% rating on melodicrock.

there is where I can't agree. there are brillant moments on that album but some real stinkers. it is essential but just goes to show how easy people can differ on rating an album.

:agree:

The album has some of the greatest melodic rock tracks ever, but it also some of lamest lyrics and lamest fillers ever as well. Half brilliant, half crap!

:agree:

The album has some of the greatest melodic rock tracks ever, but it also some of lamest lyrics and lamest fillers ever as well. Half brilliant, half crap!

Not 100% but 98% only because of the stupid Yeah You Want It. Otherwise no fillers to my ears. What do you consider filler on it?

Slipped Her the Big One

Horny S.O.B.

Yeah, You Want It!

and I HATE instrumental pieces

I can't agree on the first two as they rock big time. I hate Yeah you Want It and skip it every time. I am also not a big instrumental fan but I love Andy's solo on there.