Diamond Dawn - New melodic rock from Sweden

whiplash1972

• My Little Pony

Singer quits (from press release):

"The band and Alexander will from now go on in different directions. Olle, Jhonny, Niklas, Mike and Effy will continue playing together, wishing Alex all the best.

The future and what will happen to the 'name' Diamond Dawn is not entirely determined yet, much is happening at the moment and we are still sorting things out. So we ask you, the best people in the world, to be patient at this time and try to check this page regularly for updates. We understand that this must strike most of you as sad news and indeed it is. Be assured though that this in no way is the end of anything but merely the start of something.

There will be a more extensive statement in the near future but this is all for now.

Much love/

Olle, Jhonny, Niklas, Mike and Effy"

The bands biggest problem was the singer. No harm no foul, if they can find more capable vocalist.

True. And I didn't even mind the singer.

Maybe they can full a "H.E.A.T"

You think they can full it off?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The band and Alexander will from now go on in different directions. Olle, Jhonny, Niklas, Mike and Effy will continue playing together, wishing Alex all the best.

The future and what will happen to the 'name' Diamond Dawn is not entirely determined yet, much is happening at the moment and we are still sorting things out. So we ask you, the best people in the world, to be patient at this time and try to check this page regularly for updates. We understand that this must strike most of you as sad news and indeed it is. Be assured though that this in no way is the end of anything but merely the start of something.

There will be a more extensive statement in the near future but this is all for now.

Much love/

The bands biggest problem was the singer. No harm no foul, if they can find a more capable vocalist.

I agree although I don't think he's pretty bad, wouldn't it be magic if Kenny leckremo decided to join them.

Gonna be a huge H.E.A.T rival :D

• My Little Pony

Much love/

The bands biggest problem was the singer. No harm no foul, if they can find a more capable vocalist.

I agree although I don't think he's pretty bad, wouldn't it be magic if Kenny leckremo decided to join them.

Gonna be a huge H.E.A.T rival :D

Yeah, what the hell is that kid up to? He quits H.E.A.T. to do... what?

• My Little Pony

last thing I heard (or read) he moved out to UK to study abroad, or maybe there is some quarrel between em, don't know for sure

Really? I don't understand these guys that "make it" and then quit. Millions would kill to have such talent and a platform to showcase it.

yeah but i remember Kenny quit before H.E.A.T got a major label deal, so at that time, he doesn't really know that there's a future in H.E.A.T. I mean, comparing to really study something at college for the real money and real job later. Even though you scored a huge praise from the scene, I'm not sure they're gaining a huge money, probably even not enough to cover the apartment cost, new guitars, and some party and holidays. It's not like in the 80s where label can just throw 1 million bucks for a single album :D

As of now, to really make money from this industry, you need to be like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus, real talent won't give you penny no more, that's the ugly truth my friend