Erotic Suicide

JamesEagle

I hope the ballad wasnt Sweet summer nights, as that ballad is for me the highlight of the debut.

I must admit the second album isnt bad, but apart from the cover of Travellin band, very little on that one clicked fully with me. I can happily listen to it, but damned if I will remember the songs afterwards.

"Weekend One Night Stand" was the ballad I think Title doesn't sound very balladish, but I'm sure it was.

Songs off the debut sound sleazier to me and I prefer them to what I've heard off the second album.

Stop Press: Price of the debut has just doubled on Amazon, so I won't be getting it! :crying:

I see theres one on there for £21, but the other one is over £40.

I do remember hearing a few years ago that the price of the debut can really depend on the cover as there were something like four different covers on this, and some are rarer than others

I hope the ballad wasnt Sweet summer nights, as that ballad is for me the highlight of the debut.

I must admit the second album isnt bad, but apart from the cover of Travellin band, very little on that one clicked fully with me. I can happily listen to it, but damned if I will remember the songs afterwards.

"Weekend One Night Stand" was the ballad I think Title doesn't sound very balladish, but I'm sure it was.

Songs off the debut sound sleazier to me and I prefer them to what I've heard off the second album.

Stop Press: Price of the debut has just doubled on Amazon, so I won't be getting it! :crying:

I see theres one on there for £21, but the other one is over £40.

I do remember hearing a few years ago that the price of the debut can really depend on the cover as there were something like four different covers on this, and some are rarer than others

There was a secondhand copy on there for a tenner last week. Why, oh why, did I hesitate? :doh:

the first one can be picked up pretty cheaply and often on ebay. sure i've seen it go for the $20 plenty of times, whereas it's the 2nd one that brings the big $$$. (ie don't spend too much on the debut... cos you don't have too).

In regards to different covers. I had 2 differnt ones. One where it was a 5 piece band and another where they were a 4 piece. Changed the logo too. Apart from that they were identicle.

In regards to different covers. I had 2 differnt ones. One where it was a 5 piece band and another where they were a 4 piece. Changed the logo too. Apart from that they were identicle.

The three on the main page are completely different, which means you have at least on thats different to those three.

You snooze, you lose ... you know its sad but true (yeah-eah).

(I have no idea why I ended that with a Hetfield impression)

Yeah, I'll have to keep a look out. There is a copy on netsounds for £170, I might pass this time. :yikes:

up to 55 Pounds / $US90 with 8 hours left.

It ended on that as well. Amazed there was no last minute sniping.

I can honestly say, that I have never bid more than £30 for any CD, and even then I didnt win whatever album it was.

£55 may not seem much to some of the mega collectors here, but for me, that sort of money is ridiculous, and no CD is worth that.

I can honestly say, that I have never bid more than £30 for any CD, and even then I didnt win whatever album it was.

£55 may not seem much to some of the mega collectors here, but for me, that sort of money is ridiculous, and no CD is worth that.

:agree:

I could buy at least 5 CDs I'd really want for £55. (I'm not a serious CD collector though, I just want to listen to music I enjoy.)

I could buy at least 5 CDs I'd really want for £55. (I'm not a serious CD collector though, I just want to listen to music I enjoy.)

Yeah, backed. Crazy money for a single CD, imo.

Yeah, backed. Crazy money for a single CD, imo.

Yep, backed as well...$30 is my top price(shipping included) and it has to be something I want bad...

I just remembered what CD it was I bid £30 for. It was Stakk Attakk by Wrathchild.

I was so glad about two weeks later that I lost the bid as a catalogue came through from Loud 1, as I found out it was being reissued. I ended up getting it for £12.99.

• 5 years later...

Wow..that really sucks..

Was considering getting it just for the bonus tracks.. maybe should wait for someone to report back

http://sleazeroxx.com/reviews/erotic-suicide-perseverance/

Sleaze Roxx reviewed it, which is where I saw it was coming out