Czakan

Leykis101

Surprised there's not more fans of this band, I just heard the entire cd and it kicked ass and rocked, anybody else even heard it?

Surprised there's not more fans of this band, I just heard the entire cd and it kicked ass and rocked, anybody else even heard it?

How do you even pronounce that name?

Comments are very encouraging, but yet again it's a CD that costs silly money. Would love to hear it, but I'm not selling a kidney so I can buy the CD. :(

Who cares? they are your standard style of melodic rock, but they are extreme hook filled heavy distorted riff after bloody riff guitar oriented standard melodic rock, they have a unique guitar sound, that I think sets them apart and gives them their own sound, which is why they stood out to me, but I don't know how to pronounce the name, nor had I ever even heard of them, my friend just ordered the CD as he does with many many other bands once a week he has never heard of, the ones he doesn't like he throws my way, I blow through them, give each one a lesson, very rarely hearing anything that catches my ear, this one did, so I gave him $20 large, and now I own it, didn't know it was pricey, $20 no matter how broke Ive ever been was never an amount I considered pricey>? go figure, anybody want a listen, I'll consider putting it up on the usual, considering it is out of print? if its not then don't even bother axing!

Good stuff indeed.....what was the album called "State of Confusion" or something like that?? I have the CD but haven't listened to it in years...but from what I remember, I liked it!

State Of Confusion with the title track being full of fire!

Dont let me mislead any of you, this isnt Blue Tears, or anything ground breaking, but I find it Filler-less and while they arent great big stand out songs, they are safe songs, safe by the meaning as if you love Melodic Hard Rock, theres just no way your going to buy this, and be pissed off, because it is just what it claims it is, it's Melodic Hard Rock, by the book, but it is good!

A CD that always sat on the border of being owned by me, but it just never really made the cut... maybe I need to revisit. I think I heard 3 tracks or so from it but I don't think I was convinced.

Good CD, including some killers and fillers. “Tears” is my favourite and reason, why I bought it.

Really like this, good song and great guitar solo.

• 6 years later...