Charlie Sheen - One Crazy Mofo

whiplash1972

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry O'connell auditions to replace Charlie Sheen on 2.5 Men:

It starts out a little slow, but from about the 1:11 mark on, I was laughing my ass off!

"Look at me goddess...LOOK AT ME! <punches wall>" :rofl2:

Jerry O'connell auditions to replace Charlie Sheen on 2.5 Men:

It starts out a little slow, but from about the 1:11 mark on, I was laughing my ass off!

"Look at me goddess...LOOK AT ME! <punches wall>" :rofl2:

Hilarious. And now with Charlie being fired from the show I could actually see Jerry O'connell in that role or at least as some type of replacement. Jerry is funny.

I can't believe that Charlie Sheen just f*cked himself out of a 20 million (at least) dollar a year gig. What an ass-bag.

Charlie Sheen invented Chuck Norris, and taught him how to roundhouse kick.

But the REAL question is... who is the most powerful, Charlie Sheen or Eric Brittingham?? :blink:

Awesome_Standup_Comedy_Jeff_Dunham_Walter.jpg

From Walter: "Sheen has been officially fired from his show. Hopefully he’ll get through this difficult time with the love and support of his whores"

Q: How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?

A: Enough to kill two and a half men.

Q: How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?

A: Enough to kill two and a half men.

LMFAO..... WINNING! :lol:

Charlie Sheen invented Chuck Norris, and taught him how to roundhouse kick.

But the REAL question is... who is the most powerful, Charlie Sheen or Eric Brittingham?? :blink:

Charlie Sheen invented Eric Brittingham to do the stuff that he wanted to do but did'nt have time to!

CS > EB

• 1 month later...

http://www.tvline.co...and-a-half-men/

It's Official: Ashton Kutcher Replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men

That noise you hear is Team TVLine tooting its own horn. Sources confirm that Ashton Kutcher has finalized a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men — a suggestion that was first proposed on this site three months ago.

Sure he was one of a half-dozen names we floated, but we still deserve props, dammit!

The Kutcher news comes two days after Deadline.com reported that Hugh Grant rejected a lucrative offer to join CBS' No. 1 sitcom.

This marks Kutcher's first series gig since That '70s Show went off the air in 2006. Details regarding his Men character have not been disclosed. Chances are CBS is holding that piece of news until upfront day on May 18.

No comment yet from Sheen's camp.

Thoughts? Has Men traded up… or down?

----------------------------------------------------

Wow.... I gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.... :blink:

That's an odd one. Would never have picked it in a million years. I understand wanting to keep the money rolling in, but how that show is going to continue without Sheen is beyond me at this moment.

This is a bad choice IMO. He trys to hard to be funny where Charlie didn't have to try and had more of a dry humor.

It's to bad they couldn't of grabbed Jerry O'connel since his show Defenders is probably getting cancelled.

Ashton Kutcher?

So in other words, they just replaced one douche with another. :blink:

I don't know; while it certainly seems an odd choice given some of the names thrown around who they were supposedly considering (Hugh Grant, James Spader, Jerry O'connell), the guy definitely knows comedy. I personally thought he was hilarious as Kelso on That 70s Show (damn I miss new Mila Kunis footage every week... <sigh>). I think whether or not his character is successful on the show will depend more on how they write him into the plot and if it falls in place amongst the other various absurd story lines they've come up with over the years.

My guess as to how he's written in:

Charlie and Rose die in some freak double asphyxiation accident while having kinky sex.

It looks like Alan is about to inherit everything, and then Kutcher's new character arrives claiming to be Charlie's long lost son/heir, most likely the result of when Charlie was in his teens and had started banging his teachers. DNA is used to confirm his identity, and Alan is left potentially homeless yet again, until Kutcher decides to allow him and Jake to continue living in the house. To take the absurdity even further, Alan later meets/falls in love with Kutcher's smoking hot MILF of a mom.

Just my idea... :P

I don't know; while it certainly seems an odd choice given some of the names thrown around who they were supposedly considering (Hugh Grant, James Spader, Jerry O'connell), the guy definitely knows comedy. I personally thought he was hilarious as Kelso on That 70s Show (damn I miss new Mila Kunis footage every week... <sigh>). I think whether or not his character is successful on the show will depend more on how they write him into the plot and if it falls in place amongst the other various absurd story lines they've come up with over the years.

My guess as to how he's written in:

Charlie and Rose die in some freak double asphyxiation accident while having kinky sex.

It looks like Alan is about to inherit everything, and then Kutcher's new character arrives claiming to be Charlie's long lost son/heir, most likely the result of when Charlie was in his teens and had started banging his teachers. DNA is used to confirm his identity, and Alan is left potentially homeless yet again, until Kutcher decides to allow him and Jake to continue living in the house. To take the absurdity even further, Alan later meets/falls in love with Kutcher's smoking hot MILF of a mom.

Just my idea... :P

Actually that is a very good idea but they need to make sure if they do say that Charlie dies that they don't find his body just in case they all kiss and make up and he returns.

Maybe they'll send Charlie's character off to rehab for "an extended stay" just to leave the door open in case ratings tank and they want him back "in."

Maybe they'll send Charlie's character off to rehab for "an extended stay" just to leave the door open in case ratings tank and they want him back "in."

Or just say he went off in search of Tigers Blood in the Land of the Trolls.