Gotthard "Need To Believe"

Best Track on "Need To Believe"?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Been listening to a lot of these dudes since Steve Lee's death. Noticed there wasn't a poll for this release, which is going to turn out to be the last with Steve.

What is your top tracks on this?

My favorite is actually the bonus track "Ain't Enough" followed closely by "Unspoken Words", "Need To Believe", and "Don't Let Me Down". "Shangri-La" has really grown on me the last few days also.

Kickass disc!!

Wowser, I'm embarrassed to say I don't actually know. Which means I need to spend some more time with this CD. Thinking of their discography, this would be the only CD I could not pick a favourite track of at the drop of a hat. I remember it being very consistent but maybe lacking in the killer tracks. Will listen to it asap and get back for this one.

Check out "Ain't Enough" Geoff. That's a killer!! :banger:

You said it's a bonus track, hey? I find myself seriously wondering if I even have it on my version of the CD or not. Will need to check when I get home.

• My Little Pony

Wowser, I'm embarrassed to say I don't actually know. Which means I need to spend some more time with this CD.

Not necessarily true. I've listened to it relentlessly, and I'm not sure I can pick a favourite from this release. It's easily my favourite album of theirs.

• Like 1

Wowser, I'm embarrassed to say I don't actually know. Which means I need to spend some more time with this CD.

Not necessarily true. I've listened to it relentlessly, and I'm not sure I can pick a favourite from this release. It's easily my favourite album of theirs.

It really is a strong release. I think it's more consistent than "Domino Effect" and it's right up there with "Lipservice".

I'm hooked on this disc!

You said it's a bonus track, hey? I find myself seriously wondering if I even have it on my version of the CD or not. Will need to check when I get home.

Let me know man. I'll upload the mp3 if you don't have it.

Let me know man. I'll upload the mp3 if you don't have it.

Nice. Thanks mate, will let you know tomorrow. :)

This one sliped under my radar. Listened to it twice when I got it and not much stuck, kind of the opposite to all of their other CDs in that regard. Not saying it's crap, I have no idea yet.

I went with the title track but could of went with "Unspoken Words", "Unconditional Faith" or "Shangri La". It is a very good disc but it isn't as great as Lipservice of Domino Effect IMO but still a very good disc but I've always thought it's short a great song or two compared to the previous two releases.

• Like 1

I went w/ Tears To Cry but this cd is perfect all the way through. In fact, it is my favorite Gotthard cd out of all their releases. I'm going to miss this band because I don't care who they get to replace him, it won't be Gotthard.

I believe he truly saved his best release for last. RIP...

• Like 1

just finished spinning this disc again, well it's very hard to pick which one is the best as there are several excellent tracks here but I must say the ballad 'Don't Let Me Down' is very special, so I guess that's number one. Came up next, 'Unspoken Words', and the third one, Rebel Soul'.

I also dig that bonus track, 'Ain't Enough', overall a very strong disc I guess :)

• 10 years later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I, eventually, settled on "I Don't Mind," as it has become part of the soundtrack to my life. 

Probably my number two pick.

I also consider it a bit of a theme song of mine.