Blackrain - Lethal Dose Of...

Jeff

i ended up getting a guy in france to grab me a copy of this one. (I brought some hardcore superstar stuff from him so asked if he could grab me this one and he did). Still cost me about 15 Euro.

Lucky! <in my best Napolean Dyamite voice>

I'd pay 15-20 euro to get this in my hands. Anyone from France on the board wanna help some people out?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you poor innocent christian. ;) Just download the thing, mate.

Downloading is just a state of mind. Sure, if it's going to stop you from buying it, I can understand not downloading it. But will it stop you from buying it? I downloaded it ages ago and, like everything good I download, I have every intention of buying it when I see it for a good price.

Sorry mate, I just don't get that if you want to hear it that bad, and through no fault of your own you can't, why you don't just hear it. :) No need for a hefty downloading discussion, but if you use it for the "right" purposes I truly have no issue with it at all. Just a shame so many don't use it for the right purposes.

Good post and I take your point. Ultimately, I just want to own the CD (ideally the 2CD, but not necessarily). There's no rush, but I want to get it as soon as it's cheap, in case the price goes up again.

i ended up getting a guy in france to grab me a copy of this one. (I brought some hardcore superstar stuff from him so asked if he could grab me this one and he did). Still cost me about 15 Euro.

Lucky! <in my best Napolean Dyamite voice>

I'd pay 15-20 euro to get this in my hands. Anyone from France on the board wanna help some people out?

Good shout! Are there any French HH-ers though?

or probably are there any chance that in couple of months, this will be available under different label for worldwide distribution ? can someone ask their manager or label about this ? :popcorn:

No reply to my Facebook message, so I just posted this:

"Okay, no reply (again) so obviously you only want French fans!

Hope that works out for you."

:angryfire:

No reply to my Facebook message, so I just posted this:

"Okay, no reply (again) so obviously you only want French fans!

Hope that works out for you."

:angryfire:

What are the odds they reply to you now and say: "Oui"

• 3 weeks later...

Before coming here today, I went to Myspace site. And see that someone uploading new songs by the band. So I left a message on their page asking anyone where I can buy their new cd.Hope I get a response.

I'll probably only buy 5 or 6 CDs this year, but this one is an absolute must, so I've ordered it from Amazon.fr. Cost 19 Euro including postage, but it's the 2CD version and I just had to get it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll probably only buy 5 or 6 CDs this year, but this one is an absolute must, so I've ordered it from Amazon.fr. Cost 19 Euro including postage, but it's the 2CD version and I just had to get it.

I definitely agree. No matter how many CDs you plan to purchase this year, this one is a MUST. Excellent! :headbanger::guitbannana::beerbang:

no sign of cheap version yet, so probably gotta bite the dust and order the French version, but let's wait for another 2-3 months and see how it turns out :popcorn:

I agree.

• 5 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Downloading is just a state of mind. Sure, if it's going to stop you from buying it, I can understand not downloading it. But will it stop you from buying it? I downloaded it ages ago and, like everything good I download, I have every intention of buying it when I see it for a good price.

Sorry mate, I just don't get that if you want to hear it that bad, and through no fault of your own you can't, why you don't just hear it. :) No need for a hefty downloading discussion, but if you use it for the "right" purposes I truly have no issue with it at all. Just a shame so many don't use it for the right purposes.

Heh, yeah, I downloaded it a couple hours ago, and I'm almost through it for the first time. It's pretty good. I'm gonna have to give it a few more listens before I can begin to hear the intricacies--should they exist. I never feel guilty for downloading, because, like Geoff, I always plan to buy what I like. Also, I know it isn't illegal in Canada, so maybe you should check with your country to find out if you've been fretting over nothing.

• 2 years later...