DARKWATER - Where Stories End

zacharyamelie

Never heard of these guys, but Andrew at Melodicrock has featured them in the sites showcase. Wow!!! Sounds very promising. A mix of Dream Theater, Symphony X and Threshold, me like alot. Only 13.99$ at NEH.

DARKWATER - Where Stories End

You can listen to most of the full tracks on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this one in and after spinning it a few times, I'm really loving it. This is probably the best melodic prog metal releases in awhile. Take Dream Theater's latest outputs and trim the excess fat and cut out the surgary non sense and what you have is Darkwater.

Here is my fav track so far...the funny thing it clocks in at over 8 minutes...so it's not fat free and does have a bit of carbs, but it's damn fine. All the other tracks are under 7 minutes....I promise!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JdFJFEHCc

• 6 months later...

Even as of now with a ton of killer releases that have come out in the past few months, this is still my pick as the best release of 2011. (although it did come out at the tail end on 2010, it was only made available to me in February)