Bowling For Soup

Studboy

I think there a few fans here.

There was a thread about them in this forum a few years ago that might interest you.

Here ya go, found it.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13448&st=0&p=254545&hl=Bowling%20For%20Soup&fromsearch=1entry254545

I think there a few fans here.

There was a thread about them in this forum a few years ago that might interest you.

Here ya go, found it.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13448&st=0&p=254545&hl=Bowling%20For%20Soup&fromsearch=1entry254545

Yeah, that thread pretty much explains where I'm at with them. I like a few of their earlier discs, got tired of them a few years ago, but they came back with a very strong new CD a couple of years back. I could understand dislike for them, but at the end of the day you could make an incredible album with the 12-15 best songs these guys have recorded in the last 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...

I have most of their albums up through A Hangover You Don't Deserve. I like a lot of their songs. You know they have talent, but I do agree; they load CDs with a ton of tracks and a lot are barely more than filler.

Still, I dig them and might have to check out their last one.