Great White - Slow Ride Link

Leykis101

I uploaded Great Whites song Slow Ride which oddly was the very reason I found Heavy Harmonies, trying to figure out what the fuck the deal was with this song that's better then 90% of the songs off of the album, but sadly was only a b-side to Once Bitten Twice Shy, I think it's better then that song, if you haven't heard it before, well! Here it is! ENJOY!!

Great White - Slow Ride

Yes! sample it here, if you like it download it from my link! seeing it's not really officially available, i dont count it as pirating!

I uploaded Great Whites song Slow Ride which oddly was the very reason I found Heavy Harmonies, trying to figure out what the fuck the deal was with this song that's better then 90% of the songs off of the album, but sadly was only a b-side to Once Bitten Twice Shy, I think it's better then that song, if you haven't heard it before, well! Here it is! ENJOY!!

Great White - Slow Ride

Yeah, that's a killer song, among the best I've ever heard from Great White...and since I've heard basically everything they've ever released, I'd say this ranks among their best songs period IMHO :headbanger:

Yes, this is one of their best songs, I used to have the cassette single of Once Bitten Twice Shy just for this song (and Wasted Rock Ranger) back in the day, both were on the cassette. I think I wore it out I listened to it so much.

Thats were I heard it to, and when it had been 20 years and I had never seen it on a cd, I got really curious, as well as fucking angry! Jack laughed at me for asking him about it, I guess his idea of good songs, and his fans ideas of good songs are 2 different things! plus nobody laughs at me for asking a serious question, so I replied back to him "Oh I just thought after listening to that album, never being able to get that time i wasted back, it would have added to GW's credibility," but what do I know, im merely a lolly fan from Ogden Utah??

• 1 month later...

This is on Gallery and no other CD as far as I know. It's a great song and one of their best for sure.

Right. I've got the whole GW collection including imports. It's not on "Twice Shy + Live at the Marquee" as someone else had mentioned.

Interestingly, it was the "Gallery" CD that that reported bassist Tony Montana's death in the cd booklet despite him being alive and well.