Big city or small town

Geoff

Preferred living conditions  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Utah is kind of a different monster, yes Salt Lake City is the metropolis, but its not really that populated, actually the bulk of Utahs population(3.4 Million) are actually jam packed together along the mountain range that is called the Wasatch Front, all up at the north end of the state, it spans from Logan at the top of Utah, down to Provo, approximately 124 Miles, this is like one huge city! and after Provo, Utah is a baron wasteland of nothing, until you get to St.George, the only other highly populated city in the state of Utah that is not connected to the Wasatch Front, it is by the border of Arizona, way far away! I live in Ogden, it has about 500,000, it is an old railroad city, and is where basically you can find all the non mormons in Utah, its riddled full of drugs, prostitution, fags, dikes, transvestites, criminals, perverts, mexicans, niggers, Irish, and a shit load of people from Louse, it's a small city, overfilling with big city problems, I live right smack dab in the middle of the city, and there is never a boring second, Salt Lake City is a very nice city, and I enjoy visiting, it's 20minutes away, but you pretty much are in one huge 130 mile city here, Ive lived in Tampa, Phoenix, Anaheim, Seattle, Reno, and soon i'll be moving to San Jose, I hate small towns, give me a big city, or give me death!

Utah is kind of a different monster, yes Salt Lake City is the metropolis, but its not really that populated, actually the bulk of Utahs population(3.4 Million) are actually jam packed together along the mountain range that is called the Wasatch Front, all up at the north end of the state, it spans from Logan at the top of Utah, down to Provo, approximately 124 Miles, this is like one huge city! and after Provo, Utah is a baron wasteland of nothing, until you get to St.George, the only other highly populated city in the state of Utah that is not connected to the Wasatch Front, it is by the border of Arizona, way far away! I live in Ogden, it has about 500,000, it is an old railroad city, and is where basically you can find all the non mormons in Utah, its riddled full of drugs, prostitution, fags, dikes, transvestites, criminals, perverts, mexicans, niggers, Irish, and a shit load of people from Louse, it's a small city, overfilling with big city problems, I live right smack dab in the middle of the city, and there is never a boring second, Salt Lake City is a very nice city, and I enjoy visiting, it's 20minutes away, but you pretty much are in one huge 130 mile city here, Ive lived in Tampa, Phoenix, Anaheim, Seattle, Reno, and soon i'll be moving to San Jose, I hate small towns, give me a big city, or give me death!

Can't believe somewhere that looks as cool as this sounds so bad!

Ogden%20Utah%20Health%20Insurance.jpg

When I lived in AZ we would always drive through Utah on the way back to SD. We really liked St. George and would always stop there for a bite to eat. We also stopped in Provo once and walked through the mall. Kind of an eerie town, everyone just smiling at us all the time everywhere we went there. Maybe I had a duck on my head? Just kind of strange. I remember that drive from Provo to Salt Lake City...just balls to the wall constant traffic! Plus it would be slippery/icy yet everyone would still be flying along at 65-70 mph. Crazy!

St. George is the fastest growing city in America, and one only has to drive through it to be in ah at the 10 skyscrapers going up, the brand new airport that just opened,, and the talk of an MLB Spring Training move to the city! A beautiful and clean city, Warm year round, and only 100 miles from Las Vegas Nevada, Provo is a droid city, lemmings, lemmings, lemmings, Provo hates Ogden, and would like to see it thrown out of Utah, LOL! ask Sam, Sam lived in Ogden for awhile!Its nuts,

Ogden-Utah-picture.jpg

a97e1377bc304d5a9903488f0213de21.jpg

9050657.jpg

James Eagle, That Picture is of 25th Street, formerly known as "Little Chicago" they underwent a massive push to clean up downtown, and attract businesses, which to their credit they've done, but you picked a great tourist photo of a renovated cleaned up, and tourist hungry 25th St, the middle pic is the same street on the opposite side of your pic James, these pics are a far more normal look at the city I live in, the bottom photo is more where I live, right smack dab in the "THE GHETTO" he he he, I told you I get bored easy, it really isnt a nice place to live, but I dont have kids, enjoy the nightly shows in the summer(police chasing people, fights, drunks, etc)and Im moving to San Jose anyways, so Im enjoying it while it lasts!

I wasn't sure how to answer that. I grew up in a town of 20,000 and the town we live in now is about 2000 people but it's connected to Sioux Falls that has a population of 150,000 people. Is that considered a small town, because I certainly wouldn't consider Sioux Falls a "big city". There is only one large city I have ever been in where I haven't wanted to get the hell out of and that was Las Vegas. If I was single I would move there in a heartbeat. Other than that, every time I'm in a big city, usually Minneapolis or Omaha, I just can't wait to get the fuck out of there and get back to a slow pace and no standing in lines.

Hey what do you have against Omaha I lived there for 38 years. IMO for a big city it's the best place to raise a family. Try coming to the east coast and visit Baltimore and DC no where is really safe thanks to all the fucking niggers out here. I really wish I could move back. Maybe when the economy turns around I'll move back.

I wasn't sure how to answer that. I grew up in a town of 20,000 and the town we live in now is about 2000 people but it's connected to Sioux Falls that has a population of 150,000 people. Is that considered a small town, because I certainly wouldn't consider Sioux Falls a "big city". There is only one large city I have ever been in where I haven't wanted to get the hell out of and that was Las Vegas. If I was single I would move there in a heartbeat. Other than that, every time I'm in a big city, usually Minneapolis or Omaha, I just can't wait to get the fuck out of there and get back to a slow pace and no standing in lines.

Hey what do you have against Omaha I lived there for 38 years. IMO for a big city it's the best place to raise a family. Try coming to the east coast and visit Baltimore and DC no where is really safe thanks to all the fucking niggers out here. I really wish I could move back. Maybe when the economy turns around I'll move back.

Hey come to Utah! I think theres like 2% Niggers here, they dont like Utah, Mormons pretty much run them out! Mormons are a funny bunch, it you move here, and dont convert right away, you either get ran off, or at least ran to Ogden! LOL