DAVE(LVKIX) & STARYDER1(ME)

staryder1

they been together since 1975 15 cds to their credit starting as progressive rock in the 70s going more commercial new in the early 80s to back to their progressive sound late in 80s to current, but realy to pin them down they have their own sound my top 5 favorite cds would be

1. WHITE MUSIC

2. FROM THE GREEN HOUSE

3. SAFETY IN NUMBERS

4. S/T (THEIR 1ST)

5. ANIMAL NOTES

6. DOG CITY

They played another Crack The Sky tune at the Baltimore Ravens game yesterday (Sunday). This time they played "She's A Dancer".

I'd have to agree with the TOP 5 James posted.. probably in the exact same order.

I still say the "White Music" and "From The Green House" releases should be required listening.

Some of them are quite expensive on Amazon, at least "White Music". But is it Christian music ? I've found this CD. Is this their debut ? Or is it a different band ?

51saS2lfOXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No that is not their first release try getting DOG CITY I find it a good top 5 and you should get it at a reasonable price and it will have a good repsentation of their sound. Oh by the way they are not a Christian band

No that is not their first release try getting DOG CITY I find it a good top 5 and you should get it at a reasonable price and it will have a good repsentation of their sound. Oh by the way they are not a Christian band

Thanks, James. I will have a look around.