Expanding The Top 100

eaglesfan3000

Hey Dan,

Since there are now over 10,000 CD's listed on HeavyHarmonies is there a possibility that you could expand the top 100 to maybe the top 200? I've pretty much purchased everything on the top 100 but there are so many CD's on the site that have a rating of 85 or better that do not show up and are unknown to a lot of us or at least myself unless I go and click on every band on the site.

Hey Dan,

Since there are now over 10,000 CD's listed on HeavyHarmonies is there a possibility that you could expand the top 100 to maybe the top 200? I've pretty much purchased everything on the top 100 but there are so many CD's on the site that have a rating of 85 or better that do not show up and are unknown to a lot of us or at least myself unless I go and click on every band on the site.

:agree:

I have thought the same thing on a few occasions. Would be nice!

I also used to have most of the Top 100 some time ago, but as they are constantly changing I am now missing 43 CD's. :( If the Top 100 list is expanded, the number of relevant votes should be increased as well. What is it now ? 4 votes ?

My 2 cents ....

Looks like you got what you wanted.

:huhsign: Because it's 101?

YESSSS!!!! Sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the grease.

:lol:

It had been a long year! :D

Think of it this way, now you can hunt down a Glen Burtnick CD. :quagmire:

Some chance! I have a wife-enforced resolution to buy no CDs this year. I've got loads in the post or with family en route to me, but there won't be (m)any more buys for a while, especially not rare and expensive CDs. Still, it will give me a chance to catch up on my enormous backlog...

Some chance! I have a wife-enforced resolution to buy no CDs this year. I've got loads in the post or with family en route to me, but there won't be (m)any more buys for a while, especially not rare and expensive CDs. Still, it will give me a chance to catch up on my enormous backlog...

My advice:

Wait until Mrs. JamesEagle starts a fight with you about something unrelated to CD's. Then buy CD's. You cannot be held accountable for things you do when you are angry at eachother.

Wow, I sure hate to get that news James....you were a good E bay bidder on my auctions. Maybe you should get a post office box and rat hole a few bucks here and there??? :unsure: Just kiddin'....you gotta do what you gotta do. Peace at home comes first. I'll definitely miss you though.

My advice:

Wait until Mrs. JamesEagle starts a fight with you about something unrelated to CD's. Then buy CD's. You cannot be held accountable for things you do when you are angry at eachother.

:rofl2:

Great advice, but it would be so futile with my wife. My gonads would be in the liquidiser before I could get the wrapping off the jewel case...

• 2 months later...

Well it looks like I won't get my wish to get the top 100 expanded. Could you please have a minimum number of votes of 15 or 20 to be in the top 100?

:agree:

What is the minimum now? I think it's about 4, which imo isn't enough. Maybe there's a good reason for it though...?

i guess a minimum of 10 is okay and btw have you guys also experienced weird thing about the rating in the expanded view.

Looks like the old rating stays there and when you click on the album, the real rating is different than it's shown, can this be fixed ?