Happy Christmas one and all

Jez

the frequent disapproving looks and comments from my mother-in-law will put a dampener on proceedings.

Do we have the same mother-in-law ? ;)

The good thing is that my eldest daughter is now 18 and has her driving license. This means she drives and I drink ........ !! :beerbang:

Have a great one all! :drink:

I'll be suffering my in-laws, so while there will be lots of beer and the kids will be really excited, the frequent disapproving looks and comments from my mother-in-law will put a dampener on proceedings. Still, I'll have my iPod with me. :headbanger:

Don't let the bastards get you down James..

If kids were not involved, i'd say to get drunk and strip naked on the dinner table :butt:

If they're gonna disapprove of you, you might as well make it known.. :2up:

I'll be suffering my in-laws, so while there will be lots of beer and the kids will be really excited, the frequent disapproving looks and comments from my mother-in-law will put a dampener on proceedings. Still, I'll have my iPod with me. :headbanger:

If kids were not involved, i'd say to get drunk and strip naked on the dinner table :butt:

They f*ckin' hate me! Their daughter could have done FAR better! All I can do is eat their food and drink their beer...

:drink:

They f*ckin' hate me! Their daughter could have done FAR better! All I can do is eat their food and drink their beer...

:drink:

Take a HUGE DUMP before you leave :fu: , just to let them know, your the man! :beerbang:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

• My Little Pony

Alright, ladies, it isn't Christmas here yet--not for another forty minutes--but tomorrow will be a little too hectic to do this, so Merry Christmas bitches! Stay safe and party hard--clothes, as with dignity, are optional! :christmas:

picture236n.jpg Merry Christmas to Everyone!! :christmas:

:masturbanana::christmas: