Happy Christmas one and all

Jez

Thankfully, my house move all went ok despite a few stresses along the way, but alas, no internet connection for me until after the holidays. I thought i'd wish everyone here on HH a really happy christmas and new year, have a great time, stay safe and party like the mad fuckers you all are.

Speak to ya all soon.

Jez :drink:

Glad to hear the move went well, mate... in the end. ;)

Anyway, I'll probably pop in here a few times before the 28th when I'm gone for good... or at least until the 10th of January. But anyway, if I don't pop in, just want to echo what Jez put out there and wish all y'all a most Merry Christmas, and also all the best wishes for the new year. Stay nude, break stuff and drink things.

Glad to hear you survived the move, J!

Merry Christmas to all o'y'all!

Thankfully, my house move all went ok despite a few stresses along the way, but alas, no internet connection for me until after the holidays. I thought i'd wish everyone here on HH a really happy christmas and new year, have a great time, stay safe and party like the mad fuckers you all are.

Speak to ya all soon.

Jez :drink:

Great to hear, Jez ! :drink:

I want to do the same and wish all of you a Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy & successful New Year !! May you get many presents and not eat too much ! ;)

Good to hear Jez and I wish you all a White Christmas and a rockin' 2011!

Greetings from the land of ice and snow! :christmas:

Good to hear your move went well mate.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all on here and your famillies too. :bananamac:

Merry Christmas Masta J!!!

I'd like to know how you moved all your little children (Your c.d. collection)..

I taped bubble wrap over the front of each CD tower and voila, all arrived safe and sound without one out of place or damaged. I'm a genius you know ;)

Happy and Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating!! Glad your move went well, Jez!!

picture236n.jpg Merry Christmas to Everyone!! :christmas:

Leave it to this board to take sentimental holiday greetings and turn them into....SOMETHING SO MUCH BETTER THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!!!!

:tits:

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that jazz too!

Have a great one all! :drink:

I'll be suffering my in-laws, so while there will be lots of beer and the kids will be really excited, the frequent disapproving looks and comments from my mother-in-law will put a dampener on proceedings. Still, I'll have my iPod with me. :headbanger:

Can't see any of the images in this thread due to just about everything other than text being blocked on our work PCs, so at the risk of duplication:

2009-12-22-SexyFemaleSanta.jpg