My Photos from last weekends Bon Jovi gigs in Sydney

glam_junkie

Wow mate, you were close. But like MJ said, awesome shots regardless. They look like the kind of shots you could frame and sell!

yes, was mighty close.

have sold some of my shots from previous tours on ebay and got very good $$, but over the last few years every man and his dog have been lsiting pphotos and the sell for only a few bucks each.

I also got this one i've already uploaded from round #3 when it was absolutely pouring with rain...

the rain was absolutely incrediblew, and at this stage they were out on the circle stage in the middle of the crowd getting totally drowned.

P1060735.jpg

Yeah very nice photos Lindsay. Were they taken with a DSLR?

No, not a DSLR, but my compact digital.... Panasonic Lumix TZ3.... that's about 3 years old now. (I reckon you could pick one of these up on ebay for about $150)

Bear in mid I also got plenty of shit photos between the good ones.

No, not a DSLR, but my compact digital.... Panasonic Lumix TZ3.... that's about 3 years old now. (I reckon you could pick one of these up on ebay for about $150)

Amazing shots for a compact camera. Very impressed.

Yeah, they definitely came out awesome. That Lumix is super highly regarded. I've heard it's a great camera. Cameras are crazy these days, though. The ones you see now for ridiculous prices are just amazing. The technology is so advanced and awesome at the moment that you can pick up brilliant cameras for as low as $77, just because there's so much better stuff out there, regardless of the fact that it's still a great camera. But even in Lindsay's case above, $150 for that camera is practically thievery.

Yeah, they definitely came out awesome. That Lumix is super highly regarded. I've heard it's a great camera. Cameras are crazy these days, though. The ones you see now for ridiculous prices are just amazing. The technology is so advanced and awesome at the moment that you can pick up brilliant cameras for as low as $77, just because there's so much better stuff out there, regardless of the fact that it's still a great camera. But even in Lindsay's case above, $150 for that camera is practically thievery.

I paid about $400 for it 3 years ago, but i think they are now up to the TZ10 or TZ12, which retails areound the $550 mark (but can be picked up for around $400 on ebay). But to pick up this 3 year old model for $150 would be a good pick up.

I got this cos it was pretty much one of the only compacts on the market at the time with a 10x optical zoom. Most had a 3x optical zoom. (digital zoom means fuck all... it's optical zoom you want)

I'm no camera expert, but i'm told the lens in these is one of the best you can get in a compact digital.

The TZ3 is obviously a little more basic than the TZ10...

I belive the new one have a manual mode (which mine doesn't) - ie i only have VERY limited control of the shutter speed on mine.

The new ones you can zoom in and out whilst taking video - on mine one you start recording you zoom is fixed.

Amongst others.

unlike some cunts on sleazeroxx, even if you aren't fans of the band atleast you appreciate the photography. that's why this forum will always dominate over all others.

Yeah I was glad to see this thread remain peaceful for so long. :) In all honesty, seeing those pics made me want to stab myself for missing out. :(

Holy crap!!! Those are some GREAT shots!!!

BACKED !!! :drink: