Azintex-music.com

Stefan

As someone who has been dealing with the Russians for over 10 years now (I was the first seller on eBay who started selling Russian made discs) , I can tell you that most of you have hit the nail on the head.

The following labels are legitimate and have licensing deals...

IROND / Dark Division

Soyuz (SPV)

CD-Maximum

Art-Music Group (Massacre)

Fono (Century Media)

and there are some others too.

The true crooks here are NOT the Russians but the licensing labels like Frontiers who make deals with the Russians without telling the artist nor paying them for that licensing.

I have talked to many Frontiers artists who have NO idea their music is widely available throughout the Russian Federation.

Are there Russian boot companies? Abso-fucking-lutely. But paying $2 as opposed to $20 for an excellent replication of an original is far more lucrative IMO.

The music industry is fucked every which way you turn. Some motherfuckers in Brazil , China or wherever make shit available for free download all the time and nobody says SHIT about that , but someone sells a boot and is crucified.

Buy what the hell you want.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question (from someone who is pretty ignorant on this type of stuff):

Is this a bootleg?

ice tiger

It looks pretty legit and the description says "FACTORY PRESSED CD", but presumably it can't be an original 1993 CD as it would be a lot more expensive if it was...?

Is this a bootleg?

ice tiger

It looks pretty legit and the description says "FACTORY PRESSED CD", but presumably it can't be an original 1993 CD as it would be a lot more expensive if it was...?

everything on that site is a bootleg.

so, yes... the ice tiger is a bootleg.

Is this a bootleg?

ice tiger

Thanks for the tip.

Presumably this is also a bootleg?:

ebay ice tiger

Is this a bootleg?

ice tiger

Thanks for the tip.

ebay ice tiger

Definitely a bootleg, James. The seller claims to ship worldwide, but excludes Germany. I wonder why ? Maybe because of customs laws over here ? It smells very fishy.

Is this a bootleg?

ice tiger

Yep that guy has been reselling the azintex stuff for quite a while... or buying them from the same distributor..

Thanks for the tip.

ebay ice tiger

Definitely a bootleg, James. The seller claims to ship worldwide, but excludes Germany. I wonder why ? Maybe because of customs laws over here ? It smells very fishy.

Thanks fellas. I will avoid then - as much as I'd like the CD, I might as well download it from a filesharing site as buy a bootleg; the band get f*** all either way. Shame that the 2004 special edition disappeared so quickly!

Thanks fellas. I will avoid then - as much as I'd like the CD, I might as well download it from a filesharing site as buy a bootleg; the band get f*** all either way. Shame that the 2004 special edition disappeared so quickly!

the special ediiton was only cdr... so bear that in mind if you ever see it for sale/trade.

the special ediiton was only cdr... so bear that in mind if you ever see it for sale/trade.

ahh i remember that well.... and it was one less track..

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

I am unbelievably skeptical, yet justly so, about any semi-rare album on eGay. Up until now, I've had no dealings with Azintex, but I'm beginning to realize I may never own a legit copy of the albums I'm looking for, at a realistic price. I think I'm gonna start picking up a few titles from Azintex, because I'd rather pay a small fee for a good quality bootleg, and know it's a bootleg, then get caught in a bid war for something I can't be sure about. There's an ironic peace of mind about it.

Guest marzomax

As someone with a 5,000 CD collection, and a true music collector, I rather spend $20 on the new House of Shakira, A.O.R. and H.E.A.T. (they do look original) than $25 on crappy MP3s to listen on the computer or $60 if bought from original sources (out of which maybe 5% will go to the artists anyway). I rather wait two weeks for all these albums than spending what I can't afford on so many releases coming out week after week! If I have to download music, I rather do it for free than pay up for 'digital' releases! I'll leave that to the casual listeners! Me/ I want my music, the new music and the rare stuff without having to spend a fortune either way! I have been buying from these sellers for years now and never have had a problem! Only once did one CD (The Mission from Royal Hunt) was a complete rip-off! Otherwise, no issues and most brand new releases are actually CD Maximum, so they are official licensed CDs.

• 4 months later...

Soooo... I see this bootleg site is now selling Murder Bay and RattleShake. Of course these are not authorised by the bands or Eonian, yet the guy claims he only sells the CDs to wholesale buyers... by 'Special Invitation Only'. So according to him, you guys can not buy them on your own.

Wonder if he could be lying? :whistle:

To anyone who bought these two Eonian releases 'wholesale' through this company, "Thank You For Your Custom." :shutup:

Soooo... I see this bootleg site is now selling Murder Bay and RattleShake. Of course these are not authorised by the bands or Eonian, yet the guy claims he only sells the CDs to wholesale buyers... by 'Special Invitation Only'. So according to him, you guys can not buy them on your own.

Wonder if he could be lying? :whistle:

To anyone who bought these two Eonian releases 'wholesale' through this company, "Thank You For Your Custom." :shutup:

Keep in mind the real fans would never buy readily available cd's from that site. If it's an oop disc that can only be purchased from ebay for $100+ then yeah, I might pick one up. But like I said, if you are a true fan you would never do shit like that. I've already alerted a few artists when their albums have appeared on that site.

• 3 months later...

All i would add to this thread is....KIVEL RECORDS has not at anytime supplied this company, Yet they are carrying our product. So we will look into it and verify if it was purchased from a proper third party that was directly suppplied by us. With that said, again i myself have not at anytime supplied this company with any Kivel Title. So i will not comment on if it is or not a boot at this time, until i know more.

All i would add to this thread is....KIVEL RECORDS has not at anytime supplied this company, Yet they are carrying our product. So we will look into it and verify if it was purchased from a proper third party that was directly suppplied by us. With that said, again i myself have not at anytime supplied this company with any Kivel Title. So i will not comment on if it is or not a boot at this time, until i know more.

The guy behind Azintex claims he buys the CDs used/new off places like Amazon,eBay, etc for "extremely" cheap, then sells them for $6.99. He claims everything he does is legal as he is just reselling. Very defensive guy and an all-around jackass. As said previously, "he says" he only sells them wholesale to shops...yet people here buy them.

The guy must be satisified with making a few pennies per CD at that sell rate. (If you believe his story....which I am sure changes by the minute.)

Only way to find out is to get a physical copy of what he is selling.

Right, and what is the real possibility of finding an eBay/Amazon distributors which would carry brand new indy label releases so cheap it would enable an overseas dealer from Azerbaijan to re-sell at $6.99 with profit... I guess we all know the answer to that question...

The bottom line is, Azintex is a well-known bootleg company, and if you see your product offered on azintex-music.com for $6.99, the probability is, it is a bootleg... You better start VeRO-ing his sales off eBay fast - this is the only way of getting his attention and ensuring he leaves your future titles alone.

• 3 weeks later...

Suicide , Kivel , Stormspell - I get AZ-INTEX cd's all the time at the rate of about $1.25 per disc. They have also booted Retrospect cd's too. THey manufacture them from the original , usually 1,000 copies , and make all the cash. We will never stop them doing what they do. They have a massive operation and own their own factory. Just know that out of respect , I will never purchase cd's from them that your companies have released.

(LOL - I remember when that numbnut from Canada claimed I owned a factory in Russia - what a buffoon...)

I hate to piss on the parade but selling boots sucks, period! This guy sells on Ebay (about 30 copies of Roxxi in the last 2 months). All this does is circulate phony's in the market thus killing the value of the originals because no one knows what they are getting.

This guy and place is garbage!

I hate to piss on the parade but selling boots sucks, period! .....All this does is circulate phony's in the market thus killing the value of the originals because no one knows what they are getting.

This guy and place is garbage!

Agree with this....also anyone who does sell bootlegs, regardless of which company they are from, then they are part of the problem as a whole.

I assume that was a shot at me SUICIDE , not fucking cool. I don't know why you have this vendetta against me but whatever dude. EVERYONE sells boots....EVERYONE. I don't know anyone that hasn't or doesn't have a boot in his collection. It's not like you can't tell the difference between an original and a knock-off. It's one thing to boot shit thats been OOP for years and years , it's another to boot shit that's currently available. Let's make that clear.

File-sharing is a bullshit avenue as well. There's FAR MORE people downloading for free than peeps booting product.

Do I feel guilty about selling a few boots ? NOPE. I sure don't. Cuz I'd rather people get cd's for $10 than have to fork out hundreds to a zealous seller.

There are dozens of people on this site who are guilty of selling boots , and in fact I exposed the big bootlegging ring that perpetuated this website for years. IT HAPPENS.

As a music collector of over 15,000 cd's , i could care less about the origins - I wanna hear good shit. I have yet to unleash my rarities upon the world , but you're gonna see some amazing stuff.

Does anyone REALLY believe all those Rock Candy cd's are legit? Ummmm NO. SO someone is making cash off it. It's up to the bands to deal with it.

Personally , I much prefer signing an act , giving them the best royalty rate of any re-issue label , and working closely with them on the release.

I assume that was a shot at me SUICIDE , not fucking cool. I don't know why you have this vendetta against me but whatever dude. EVERYONE sells boots....EVERYONE. I don't know anyone that hasn't or doesn't have a boot in his collection. It's not like you can't tell the difference between an original and a knock-off. It's one thing to boot shit thats been OOP for years and years , it's another to boot shit that's currently available. Let's make that clear.

File-sharing is a bullshit avenue as well. There's FAR MORE people downloading for free than peeps booting product.

Do I feel guilty about selling a few boots ? NOPE. I sure don't. Cuz I'd rather people get cd's for $10 than have to fork out hundreds to a zealous seller.

There are dozens of people on this site who are guilty of selling boots , and in fact I exposed the big bootlegging ring that perpetuated this website for years. IT HAPPENS.

As a music collector of over 15,000 cd's , i could care less about the origins - I wanna hear good shit. I have yet to unleash my rarities upon the world , but you're gonna see some amazing stuff.

Does anyone REALLY believe all those Rock Candy cd's are legit? Ummmm NO. SO someone is making cash off it. It's up to the bands to deal with it.

Personally , I much prefer signing an act , giving them the best royalty rate of any re-issue label , and working closely with them on the release.

I don't own a single boot and don't sell them so there are people out there that don't do it. To each their own but you can't deny that a collector of rare originals isn't going to get pissed when he pays $1000 for Rock Boulevard and then a boot comes out and kills the value because serious collectors don't know if they are getting an original or knock off. Great to have the music to listen to either way yes (I see that side of it) but its bullshit to sell the boots in my opinion.

After 10 years I thought you would have realized now that EVERY rare cd thats ever been released will be booted OR officially re-released sooner or later. It's GOING to happen. If someone's precious $1000 cd just got devalued then I don't really have any sympathy....rare cd's NEED to be available at affordable prices for everyone to enjoy...not just for bragging rights. I bet I could ask a few questions and see if you own a boot or two. Do you own any of the HEAVEN cd's? TUFF LUCK? Any WOUNDED BIRD releases?

After 10 years I thought you would have realized now that EVERY rare cd thats ever been released will be booted OR officially re-released sooner or later. It's GOING to happen. If someone's precious $1000 cd just got devalued then I don't really have any sympathy....rare cd's NEED to be available at affordable prices for everyone to enjoy...not just for bragging rights. I bet I could ask a few questions and see if you own a boot or two. Do you own any of the HEAVEN cd's? TUFF LUCK? Any WOUNDED BIRD releases?

Are Wounded Bird versions boots?