Azintex-music.com

Stefan

I see there will soon be a fan club of Azintex here.

Then i'll drop my 2 cents for it. Several days ago i asked a guy who is manager of it illegal business, what the old and htf bands will be booted/released soon.

Tindrum 3 cds, Dalton 2 cds, Trans Am 2 cds, Dream Police 2 cds, Stan Bush, After Hours 2 cds, Joanna Dean, Aircraft 2 or 3 cds, China Sky, Sic Vikki 2 cds, Banshee debut Cd, Baton Rouge, Sleeze Beez, Guardia, Melidian, Rat Bat Blue, Erika, Tim Feehan, Zero nine, Barracuda and more.

Also some rare thrash and old heavy metal cds. Those styles i don't like i didn't remember the band names.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then i'll drop my 2 cents for it. Several days ago i asked a guy who is manager of it illegal business, what the old and htf bands will be booted/released soon.

Tindrum 3 cds, Dalton 2 cds, Trans Am 2 cds, Dream Police 2 cds, Stan Bush, After Hours 2 cds, Joanna Dean, Aircraft 2 or 3 cds, China Sky, Sic Vikki 2 cds, Banshee debut Cd, Baton Rouge, Sleeze Beez, Guardia, Melidian, Rat Bat Blue, Erika, Tim Feehan, Zero nine, Barracuda and more.

Also some rare thrash and old heavy metal cds. Those styles i don't like i didn't remember the band names.

Excellent! I've been waiting for the China Sky one for a long time. After Hours is great news too. Even early Stan Bush. Tin Drum... jeez, most of them are. :lol:

Excellent! I've been waiting for the China Sky one for a long time. After Hours is great news too. Even early Stan Bush. Tin Drum... jeez, most of them are. :lol:

China Sky is very expensive disc right, glad we can have it cheap lol

btw i haven't got that Dalton disc, probably need at least $30-$35 to score the original nowadays.

btw i haven't got that Dalton disc, probably need at least $30-$35 to score the original nowadays.

I got Dalton re-issues through Schmankerl a while back. Not sure how legit they are, but I assume they're okay.

I got Dalton re-issues through Schmankerl a while back. Not sure how legit they are, but I assume they're okay.

oh didn't know it's reissued. Okay will check the market out later

oh didn't know it's reissued. Okay will check the market out later

Yeah, I dunno mate. I stumble accross a lot of CDs these days that I never knew were re-issued. That last batch I bought from Musicbuymail (inc Jim Jidhed, Farenheit etc.) was all news to me. There seem to be European re-issues done from time to time that are probably only limited to pressings of 25 or so (:lol:) and no one ever knows about it until they accidentally stumble on one. The Douglas CD was another one I got from Schmankerl. I don't think they're boots as they do have some no-name label printed on the back cover. Let's just call them silent re-issues.

I see 2 others that I'm looking for are out now from Azintex...Ice Tiger and K.K. Wilde

After Hours, Melidian as well and Stan Bush 'S/T' have been just been officially re-issued and are easy to get hold of and the 'Stan Bush & Barrage' disc is on the way too. Both the Stan Bush and Melidian discs are Rock Candy versions, so why would anyone want a boot, when these are avaliable is beyond me. Airkraft have CD's easy to get hold of (I think Dan still has copies for sale) and Dalton and the Dream Police discs were re-issued only a couple of years back and are certainly avaliable if you search around a bit, aswell as Tim Feehan stuff and Erika, most for reasonable prices.

Just reading this thread and one thing always amuses me in the collector market, and thats people condemning people for booting oop stuff because the artist receives no money from it.

How much money does the artist make when an an original copy of an oop CD gets sold for $50 or $500?

If people are going to condemn bootleggers for not giving money to the artists, then condemn the private sellers of original copies as well.

Booting in print stuff is bad mojo I will admit, but with oop stuff its fair game as far as I am concerned. No different to boots of concerts or unreleased demos etc. If nobody, including the artist, is willing to get the music out there so they can make money off it, then its the only way a lot of people will ever get to own these songs.

As long as you know you are getting a boot, and you pay a price that you think is fair, then nobody has any reason to complain or condemn.

I'm all for artists rights to make money, hence my stance on re-recording songs or albums being a good thing for the artists to make a little extra coin off their back catalogues.

As long as you know you are getting a boot, and you pay a price that you think is fair, then nobody has any reason to complain or condemn.

This is the MOST important part of the equation.

It's when the booters are deceitful about what they are selling then it gets personal.

And it shouldn't be fair game to take someones product and make money off it without compensation to the artist. Be it a new release or a 30 year old album, if I created it I deserve to be compensated for it. Plain and simple. You can't go and start manufacturing 1970 Dodge Super Bee's and selling them without Dodge comming a knocking on your door expecting to be paid and to sue the site out of you...

This is much much different than paying/buying some rarity for mega bucks, it has already been payed for once, royalties paid after that its mine, I own it and if I can get some yutz to pay $800.00 for it yeah for me.

have a look at the Azintex site and you'll see a lot of very new releases - so the artists are definitely loosing money to a company like that.

ok, ....1988 independant releases is one argument, but 2011 current releases is a compeltely different kettle of fish.

A question I have is are the new releases being produced under the Russian license which would mean the artist is getting royalties for each disc sold?

have a look at the Azintex site and you'll see a lot of very new releases - so the artists are definitely loosing money to a company like that.

ok, ....1988 independant releases is one argument, but 2011 current releases is a compeltely different kettle of fish.

A question I have is are the new releases being produced under the Russian license which would mean the artist is getting royalties for each disc sold?

yes, I believe it's legit and legal because I once talked to marketing director of a label.

Russian label like IronD was an official partner of many other labels including Frontiers, AOR Heaven, Nuclear Blast, etc, but basically it's illegal to actually buy if you live outside Russia or countries stated there. Question is, are you willing to cross the line ? :D If you do, places like nuclearhell.com is highly recommended but the shipment is pretty slow, probably gonna take 4 weeks to arrive.

I think the same also goes to Argentinian and Mexican label, like Icarus or Scarecrow, but these one I'm not really sure although I do think it's also legal/royalty-paid releases.

Yeah, like Nightrain says, the ones through Nuclearhell through all those creepy Russian distribution companies are legit... but sadly I think the ones through Azintex and the like are not so legit. :(

I've made one purchase from Nuclear Hell a couple years ago and they were Russian labeled cd's. Nothing to complain about with the company I guess, just haven't bought anything from there since.

Yeah, like Nightrain says, the ones through Nuclearhell through all those creepy Russian distribution companies are legit... but sadly I think the ones through Azintex and the like are not so legit. :(

I gotta ask...are the newer releases that sellers like Azintex are selling really boots? Has anyone actually checked this out? Or is everyone assuming that they are boots because of the obvious older/rarer boots that are being sold....

yes, I believe it's legit and legal because I once talked to marketing director of a label.

Russian label like IronD was an official partner of many other labels including Frontiers, AOR Heaven, Nuclear Blast, etc, but basically it's illegal to actually buy if you live outside Russia or countries stated there. Question is, are you willing to cross the line ? :D If you do, places like nuclearhell.com is highly recommended but the shipment is pretty slow, probably gonna take 4 weeks to arrive.

I think the same also goes to Argentinian and Mexican label, like Icarus or Scarecrow, but these one I'm not really sure although I do think it's also legal/royalty-paid releases.

The matter of crossing the line isnt necessarily your choice.

I have bought several CDs off of Amazon sellers in the last few years that have turned out to be Russian imports. Personally it doesnt bother me in that they are still official releases, and the booklet is identical to the standard European versions etc. What does piss me off though is that no information was disclosed up front as to what they were, so neutral feedback was left with a comment suggesting full disclosure in future.

One that really did piss me off was Reece - Universal language, as I specifically wanted the Euro version as it has the hidden bonus track, and its not on the Russian version.

The biggest pisser with Russian imports is if you pay the same money that another seller is selling the Euro version for, as the seller selling the Russian one is making a far bigger profit and not disclosing which versions they are selling, so you end up getting trapped. If it happens again, I am going to start reporting sellers to Amazon, as basically they are selling illegal imports and passing them off as something they are not.

As I say with boots, as long as the seller is up front, I have no problem with it, as I can then make my choice with an open mind and nobody to blame but myself if it turns out the Russian version is inferior or lacks tracks.

I gotta ask...are the newer releases that sellers like Azintex are selling really boots? Has anyone actually checked this out? Or is everyone assuming that they are boots because of the obvious older/rarer boots that are being sold....

I asked the very same question at the start of all this and the popular opinion seemed to be that they are boots. But yeah, I'm not actually sure if that's the official word, or just what people think. Hey, they convinced me! :lol:

Like I said at the start, I just thought they were normal and official Russian pressings.

I asked the very same question at the start of all this and the popular opinion seemed to be that they are boots. But yeah, I'm not actually sure if that's the official word, or just what people think. Hey, they convinced me! :lol:

Like I said at the start, I just thought they were normal and official Russian pressings.

Very easy to answer that.

If on the back sleeve, it's stated like it was printed/manufactured in Russia by different label (IronD / Maximum) and prohibited for sale outside Russia, then it's legit, but if the cover is basically the same as US/Euro pressing, then it's a boot. Just like any local Indonesian disc, if it's manufactured in Indonesia, it'll stated in the back cover.

The local disc is reasonable, probably around $8 but sadly it's mainly mainstream discs, but Russian discs should be far cheaper I guess because they printed a huge bulk (could be over 5.000?), so by buying for $10, the seller is racking up probably $7-$8 profit margin.

I never bought a new release from Azintex, might try buy one very rare new release later just to prove my theory but yeah I suspect it is.

if they were legint russian pressings it would say on the sleeves, as with the nuclearhell releases.

they are probably coming from the same factory as the legit russian releases, but i don't believe these are legit releases.

in regards to royalties to bands, ofcourse the band gets no $$ from the re-sale of a cd, but they got the original sale. with these, even the original sale of the disc isn't going to the band. a distinct differece (regardless of whether the band is making their musci availalbe for sale elsewhere or not)

it seems like the "physical cd" industry isn't too fussed about this anyway, as their future seems to be downloads, and these boots are probably just a drop in the ocean to them and something they are unlikely to control considering they are coming from russia (or wherever). They are probably making more money by selling all their old cd pressing equipment to the bootleggers.

The matter of crossing the line isnt necessarily your choice.

I have bought several CDs off of Amazon sellers in the last few years that have turned out to be Russian imports. Personally it doesnt bother me in that they are still official releases, and the booklet is identical to the standard European versions etc. What does piss me off though is that no information was disclosed up front as to what they were, so neutral feedback was left with a comment suggesting full disclosure in future.

One that really did piss me off was Reece - Universal language, as I specifically wanted the Euro version as it has the hidden bonus track, and its not on the Russian version.

The biggest pisser with Russian imports is if you pay the same money that another seller is selling the Euro version for, as the seller selling the Russian one is making a far bigger profit and not disclosing which versions they are selling, so you end up getting trapped. If it happens again, I am going to start reporting sellers to Amazon, as basically they are selling illegal imports and passing them off as something they are not.

As I say with boots, as long as the seller is up front, I have no problem with it, as I can then make my choice with an open mind and nobody to blame but myself if it turns out the Russian version is inferior or lacks tracks.

I understand friend, I'm also quite happy with Russian version, but like boot, I don't want to be ripped off by sellers, not stating anything when it turns out to be Russian and I'm paying over $10 for that, so since I never bought anything in the Amazon second hand market (and also because those merchants didn't ship internationally), if i'm going to hunt something at eBay, I usually ask first if it's Russian/South American pressing, is it boot, are there any cuts/holes/samples, well a standard question i copy-pasted to measure how far will I bid :)

if they were legint russian pressings it would say on the sleeves, as with the nuclearhell releases.

they are probably coming from the same factory as the legit russian releases, but i don't believe these are legit releases.

in regards to royalties to bands, ofcourse the band gets no $$ from the re-sale of a cd, but they got the original sale. with these, even the original sale of the disc isn't going to the band. a distinct differece (regardless of whether the band is making their musci availalbe for sale elsewhere or not)

it seems like the "physical cd" industry isn't too fussed about this anyway, as their future seems to be downloads, and these boots are probably just a drop in the ocean to them and something they are unlikely to control considering they are coming from russia (or wherever). They are probably making more money by selling all their old cd pressing equipment to the bootleggers.

I have a similar thinking with you, Lind.

Nowadays, I don't think artist will benefit from CD sales anymore, because with iPod/iPad/Galaxy Tab/Blackberry thing everywhere, people will always think that MP3s are far more portable and worth the price because they don't need to download the whole album. Unlike us, who likes to collect and listen to the whole album, most people don't.

So, they might even consider these boots are 'promotional tool' for them, free marketing that was done by Russians, but they're more concern with the download thing that appears very fast on the net (the free one), because they relied on digital right now, but I guess, for veteran bands, they're likely to get more money by concert and merchandises, and not album royalties anymore I guess.

Very easy to answer that.

If on the back sleeve, it's stated like it was printed/manufactured in Russia by different label (IronD / Maximum) and prohibited for sale outside Russia, then it's legit, but if the cover is basically the same as US/Euro pressing, then it's a boot. Just like any local Indonesian disc, if it's manufactured in Indonesia, it'll stated in the back cover.

The local disc is reasonable, probably around $8 but sadly it's mainly mainstream discs, but Russian discs should be far cheaper I guess because they printed a huge bulk (could be over 5.000?), so by buying for $10, the seller is racking up probably $7-$8 profit margin.

I never bought a new release from Azintex, might try buy one very rare new release later just to prove my theory but yeah I suspect it is.

They are not Russian releases as per the inserts...is it possible that they are coming from a legit source and they are buying bulk and selling them for a small profit? I don't buy very often from Azintex but he sells the same stuff that my source in Japan sells. However the guy in Japan also sells a lot of cds that Azintex doesn't have....something like 5-10 times what Azintex has available and the prices are all over the place...as high as 10 Euros for newer releases ...

[quote name='Dead Planet' date='30 September 2011 - 07:02 AM'

They are not Russian releases as per the inserts...is it possible that they are coming from a legit source and they are buying bulk and selling them for a small profit? I don't buy very often from Azintex but he sells the same stuff that my source in Japan sells. However the guy in Japan also sells a lot of cds that Azintex doesn't have....something like 5-10 times what Azintex has available and the prices are all over the place...as high as 10 Euros for newer releases ...

I do think it's boot but never know until I have one in my hand.

Usually it's easy to spot by the thickness of the inserts and the quality of the print, and also usually, price is hard to be fooled. If you compile among top 10 retailers and pull out the average price, and Azintex is still selling them 20-40% lower, it's highly suspicious right.