Top Ten Violent Movies...

Dark Star

Thats a gay list, Battle Royal is an exellent movie, all the japanese movies are great, you want some violent ones,

Man Bites Dog

Irreversable

Audition

Itchie The Killer

try those out

I've only seen "Clockwork Orange" from this list.

Aside from that, I just wanna say that any list of "Ridiculously Violent Movies" that does not include the original "RoboCop" is utterly, completely bogus. :bigboom:

Seen 7 of these, saw the original - I Spit On Your Grave not the remake.

Cannibal Holocaust was horrible, was the No 1 video nasty over in the UK back in the early 80`s, sickening animal cruelty, a hard film to watch and more so enjoy.

Used to watch violent films many years ago, don`t have the stomach anymore, absolutely no appeal.

• My Little Pony

I've seen The Passion, 300, Kill Bill, and A Clockwork Orange. The latter shocked me the most, 'cause I didn't expect a film that old to be that violent, but now I see a few of those are fairly old. I also thought Apocalypto was pretty graphic--keep in mind I haven't seen it in four years.

I've seen:

High Tension ; pretty good film actually, though I didn't actually think it made sense. Lots of violence, though.

Hostel ; I actually really like this film... and the sequel.

Kill Bill ; cool film.

300 ; I enjoyed that one indeed.

The Passion and the Christ ; I don't think I enjoyed this one too much. I think I thought it was violent for the sake of being violent and a bit pointless if I recall correctly.

You guys, High Tension is almost an EXACT!!! rip off of a made for cable movie called Intensity, starring one of my favorite actors John McGuinlly(doctor from Scrubs) seriously, check it out, Cannibal Holocaust is a very brutal movie, all the animal killing in it is genuine! even the ripping apart of the sea turtle, im telling you guys, if you want killer violence, I wouldn't lead you astray, check out the movies Ive listed, here are some more,

Visitor Q(horrible Japanese movie about a dysfunctional family who treat each other as nothing more then sex and killing toys)

Philosophy of a Knife - Perhaps the most horrendous movie ever made, as it is 100% true, covering the torture carried out by the Japanese Unit 731. BE FUCKING WARE IF YOU ATTEMPT WATCHING THIS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

August Underground's Mordum- If you make it through these, 300, Passion of The Christ, and Robocop will be like comedy's to you! this is the real deal, have fun, don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Seen them all and I have to agree with Leykis, there are many films out there that are FAR more violent. He named many and the Jap stuff is really twisted. :lol: As far as the list:

I prefer the original "I Spit On Your Grave"

Hostel is great, saw the 2nd on my honeymoon. The first one gave me the feeling, "This could happen to a bunch of stupid fucks like these guys"

"A Clockwork Orange" is a classic and my favorite movie of all time, hands down. But really not that violent when taken in context.

Wild Bunch is a great western. They ran out of fake blood in the first 3 days of shooting.

And really, 300? I would have chosen actual classics like "Scarface" or "Last House On The Left"

Thats a gay list, Battle Royal is an exellent movie, all the japanese movies are great, you want some violent ones,

Man Bites Dog

Irreversable

Audition

Itchie The Killer

try those out

That Man Bites Dog was a great film!

That list was/is completely irrelevent. Granted the originally I Spit On Your Grave was quite good and consider when it came out too. Hostel was just weak, weak, weak.

I am surprised that in any "violent" movie list that A Bronx Tale or American History X doesn't make it. A Bronx Tale has one of the longest and most brutal gang/bat beating I've seen and that scene in American History X were Norton smashes that kids face on the curb...Granted these films aren't nonestop violence and gore throughout, but?

There was a couple of negative budget movies made back in the 90's called Video Violence that were pretty brutal with lots of shlock too.

I thought that Hot Shots! Part Deux was the most violent movie ever made.

Yes, even more kills than Total Recall. I think they said most bloodiest movie ever...I could be wrong.

You are probably right about that one. It's been a while since I've seen the movie. Most violent and bloodiest is kind of interchangeable.

Man Bites Dog

Irreversable

Audition

Itchie The Killer

try those out

That Man Bites Dog was a great film!

That list was/is completely irrelevent. Granted the originally I Spit On Your Grave was quite good and consider when it came out too. Hostel was just weak, weak, weak.

I am surprised that in any "violent" movie list that A Bronx Tale or American History X doesn't make it. A Bronx Tale has one of the longest and most brutal gang/bat beating I've seen and that scene in American History X were Norton smashes that kids face on the curb...Granted these films aren't nonestop violence and gore throughout, but?

There was a couple of negative budget movies made back in the 90's called Video Violence that were pretty brutal with lots of shlock too.

Man Bites Dog is a classic, and any of you that havent seen it, are really depriving yourselfs, it's really a comedy, it's about some college video students that follow around a serial killer on his daily rounds, like a reality show, by the end of the movie your so immune to violence your rooting for this killer, he's even got the camera crew helping him dispose of body's, it's fucking original, and very well made, it's also in french I believe!