MORE - Bands In Concert

LV KIX

Same as before... These are all bands I've seen.

Have you see any of these bands? Want to see any of themm? Love them..? Hate Them..? Never heard of them...?

Or just wanna make fun of who I saw.. :beerbang:

1.) HEART

2.) ROXX GANG

3.) WHITE LION

4.) THE WHO

5.) TESLA

OK... Lets have it...

Haven't seen any of these live, but would give my right arm to see Heart live. Got a few cool DVD's and they never fail to deliver. Not too bothered about the others to be honest, although I would give Tesla a look.

Would've liked to have seen Tesla or White Lion but never got to'em. I vaguely remember planning to go see White Lion @ the Ritz in NYC when they were pimping MANE ATTRACTION but I think the gig got cancelled. I think that was around the time the original lineup imploded.

Have you see any of these bands? Want to see any of themm? Love them..? Hate Them..? Never heard of them...?

1.) HEART

2.) ROXX GANG

3.) WHITE LION

4.) THE WHO

5.) TESLA

OK... Lets have it...

Van Halen

David Lee roth

poison (4x)

Ratt (2x)

Cinerella (2x)

Great White (2x)

Warrant

LA Guns

Dio

Savatage

Megadeth (4x)(Because of bands they were with)

Iron Maiden (2x)

Ace Frehley

Leatherwolf

Prophet

Ramones

Bulletboys

Winger

Little Caesar

Quiet Riot

Enuff Znuff

Slaughter

Dokken (2x)

W.A.S.P.

Kiss (2x)

Black N Blue

Aerosmith

Ozzy

Scorpions

Kingdom Come

This is just off the top of my head. There was not much more than this, just the ones I can remember right now.

Van Halen

David Lee roth

poison (4x)

Ratt (2x)

Cinerella (2x)

Great White (2x)

Warrant

LA Guns

Dio

Savatage

Megadeth (4x)(Because of bands they were with)

Iron Maiden (2x)

Ace Frehley

Leatherwolf

Prophet

Ramones

Bulletboys

Winger

Little Caesar

Quiet Riot

Enuff Znuff

Slaughter

Dokken (2x)

W.A.S.P.

Kiss (2x)

Black N Blue

Aerosmith

Ozzy

Scorpions

Kingdom Come

This is just off the top of my head. There was not much more than this, just the ones I can remember right now.

Motley crue

Rob Halford

Queensryche (2x)

Saw White Lion on the 'Mane Attraction' tour. They were supported by Tyketto, who played really well, but then the sound was turned up for White Lion and it was poor, too loud and not clear, almost ruined the gig. Still great to see them though, the quality of the songs kind of made up for the poor sound. Went to a signing earlier in the day and got my photo taken with MT and VB.

Of the bands mentioned I've only seen Tesla, twice. Once in the round with Def Leppard and another opening for Poison and both times they were spot on, very tight and sounded GREAT!

I would have loved to seen the Who. I remember they came through Seattle when I was in Jr. High (I did not get to go) and some girl fell off/out of the dome (it had ramps around the outside with abouta 5' cement wall and she was sitting on it and fell...) Needless to say after that incident the chain link went up and of course a few years back the Kingdome was imploded...

1.) HEART

2.) ROXX GANG

3.) WHITE LION

4.) THE WHO

5.) TESLA

Heart - Would be okay but would of preferred it back in the day plus my wife likes them much more than I do.

Roxx Gang - Their okay for me but have never been a huge fan so not to interested in seeing them.

White Lion - Would of loved to see them back in the day. Great band.

The Who - Again would of loved to see them back in the day and I'm sure there even great to this day with only two originals left.

Tesla - One of my bucket list bands that I regret not ever seeing. It seems like every time they play close to where I live I can't go for some reason.

1.) HEART

2.) ROXX GANG

3.) WHITE LION

4.) THE WHO

5.) TESLA

OK... Lets have it...

Heart twice and Tesla once, would have loved to have seen the original White Lion. No real interest in The Who or Roxx Gang

OOO i can do this one!

Saw Tesla in Sydney... ummm 2 yrs ago? I had Geoff by my side, and Vince(ytseman) being a girl at the back. They RAWKED! I think from memory they went for 2 hrs?! Keith seemed a little strained but you warmed to him. I was just amazed by the guitarwork. The only dud songs were the covers at the time for Reel to Reel or whatever it was called.

Havnt seen White Lion but saw Mike Tramp a few times haha :)