davesmetal

Guest Onlyme

I've seen it referred to as Cyberbrat a few times when sum1 typ3s like this ju$ 2 g3t sum @tt3nti0n. It's pr3tty ann0y1ng a1n't 1t?

• 4 weeks later...
BUT, he's always made things right by me.  He's a good guy that just needs a little "stern" talking with your emails.  Good guy!

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. Besides, I have never had to send "stern" emails to any other online seller, and any email I did send Dave resulted in the same old runaround. I don't recommend him to anyone.

I ordered some DVD's that were poor copies. Had I have known they were copies I may still have bought them but not at full retail price.

Ahh Well we all learn from our mistakes!!

As an update, Dave's recent feedback is running sub 90%. He's a complete fraud obviously riping people off now, rather than any chance that he's just having an off day and there's no point him sending his mate genr8r to make out like late delivery and having to cajole your goods out of him is OK.

• 11 months later...

I've had problems with him too. When the Lillian Axe love and war CD's first showed up at BIN for $15 I ordered two off the site and he said he'd do free shipping. I sent $30 and got one boot in the mail. I was mad it was a boot, I've owned more than 1 copy of the original and could easily tell but I was more pissed at the fact he only sent one. I did get it straightened out and he sent another one though, which is nice, but I had a list of $600 of stuff I was going to pay for which I never did because the Love and War album was a boot. When I asked him about this he said there was a large warehouse in France with unopened cases of the album. Yeah, ok. He can keep his metal boots. :butt:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I've had a few transactions with Davesmetal quite a few years ago and thankfully I've received everything. The shipping was a little slow and a few of the cds weren't new (sealed), but everything played alright. I haven't dealt with him anymore and probably won't. Like Metalmaniac777 said, there's to many other sellers out there with the product and not as much drama :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I dealt with David plenty of times...even got the chance to see his inventory....and let me put it to you this way....Organization would do wonders. He has an impressive collection...that is if you can get to it.....cds all over floor in boxes....around his basement/garage wall are shelves that house thousands of cds. It was so much stuff, that you had to have at least two days to look through all of it. I mean the basement was like a shakened soda bottle...almost ready to explode. However, the last several transactions on GEMM that I conducted have all been successful, and I have gotten the item in the state it was described. So if you are having trouble getting something from him, then its probably because he can't find it. Like Dan says, running this much of a volume out your house, especially in a square sectioned room, is asking for trouble. There is no way of keeping inventory or what you have. Very nice guy but bad sense of organization.

Hey guys,

I dealt with David plenty of times...even got the chance to see his inventory....and let me put it to you this way....Organization would do wonders.  He has an impressive collection...that is if you can get to it.....cds all over floor in boxes....around his basement/garage wall are shelves that house thousands of cds.  It was so much stuff, that you had to have at least two days to look through all of it.    I mean the basement was like a shakened soda bottle...almost ready to explode.  However, the last several transactions on GEMM that I conducted have all been successful, and I have gotten the item in the state it was described.  So if you are having trouble getting something from him, then its probably because he can't find it.  Like Dan says, running this much of a volume out your house, especially in a square sectioned room, is asking for trouble.  There is no way of keeping inventory or what you have.    Very nice guy but bad sense of organization.

That's too bad. Anyone else a "perfectionist" like me who would be willing to go over there no charge and organize his collection? Call me crazy but I live for that sort of stuff! :screwy:

That's too bad.  Anyone else a "perfectionist" like me who would be willing to go over there no charge and organize his collection?  Call me crazy but I live for that sort of stuff! :screwy:

What would ya charge to come to OHIO????? :wacko::lol:

That's too bad.  Anyone else a "perfectionist" like me who would be willing to go over there no charge and organize his collection?  Call me crazy but I live for that sort of stuff! :screwy:

You can pay me in beer. :chug:

I've organized my friend's small cd collection (when he wasn't around :lol: ), several peoples baseball and football card collections (one who used to have a card shop so it took forever) and I'm always working on my cd and DVD collection. Just part of the fun of having the stuff for me.

You can pay me in beer. :chug:

I've organized my friend's small cd collection (when he wasn't around :lol: ), several peoples baseball and football card collections (one who used to have a card shop so it took forever) and I'm always working on my cd and DVD collection. Just part of the fun of having the stuff for me.

Let me know if you're ever on the East Coast... I have beer! ;)

Guest Bluebajoo
Hey guys,

I dealt with David plenty of times...even got the chance to see his inventory....and let me put it to you this way....Organization would do wonders.  He has an impressive collection...that is if you can get to it.....cds all over floor in boxes....around his basement/garage wall are shelves that house thousands of cds.  It was so much stuff, that you had to have at least two days to look through all of it.    I mean the basement was like a shakened soda bottle...almost ready to explode.  However, the last several transactions on GEMM that I conducted have all been successful, and I have gotten the item in the state it was described.  So if you are having trouble getting something from him, then its probably because he can't find it.  Like Dan says, running this much of a volume out your house, especially in a square sectioned room, is asking for trouble.  There is no way of keeping inventory or what you have.    Very nice guy but bad sense of organization.

Well, first of all, I ran a CD mailorder myself. So, if you're not able to keep a certain kind of organization - DON'T SELL!!! :loser:

And second, I don't care if he can't find the 20 CDs he still owes me. I doubt he has the titles still available. But I wouldn't mind receiving other CDs I'd be interested in. :P

Problem is, I can't reach him since he must have blocked all my e-mail addresses. :blink::hammer::doh:

Anyway, if anyone can give me his actual e-mail, I'll give it another shot. PM please :)

CU

Joe

I bought several cd's from Dave a few years ago...took FOREVER to get them. When they finally arrived however, he accidently sent me the wrong Joker cd. I had order the S/T cd (US band) released on Red Light Records & he sent me the other Joker S/T cd (brazil band w/ the nudie cover). A pretty nice surprise! And damn right I kept it, too! :P